+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: The July NC Challenge

Day 10 NC for me and I've had to walk past her only once at work (yesterday) which we smiled at each other cordially. It really made me miss her so badly. My resolve has been strong though and I no longer think about reaching out to her. If she wanted to talk she would say something to me. Until she does then I have no words for her.

I have a possible job prospect calling me today but it's for a job about 45 minutes away. At this point if it helps me to get over her it'll do (provided the pay is ok). Being currently employed (as unhappy as I may be at work) does give me the luxury of being a little picky when it comes to things like pay and location. I may roll the dice with this one if I can get in though.

I have absolutely no idea how many days nc I am at now and can't be bothered working it out either. What's the point? I intend to keep it up indefinitely, possibly forever so what's the point in counting anymore
    Ex flew out to Italy today with his new gf apparently. And I am still alive and well and excited about my girlie weekend away starting tomoro! I would never have thought I would get through this day so unscathed. I'd been dreading knowing they're going away on a romantic holiday that was meant to be MY holiday! Am I really evil hoping it rains and they have a shit time!? Not that it matters of course but hey, the devil I me needs a little amusement now n then hee hee!

As I understand the point of this thread was a virtual calendar that you could count the x's through the days that we haven't spoken to our ex. It helps for some people to look back and say well I haven't talked to them in x amt of days so I don't need to talk to them today. But for me it doesn't seem to matter how long in between its been because I miss her badly. I feel like someone who has told everyone time and time again that they have quit smoking but keep coming around to ask them for a spare cigarette or a light. I definitely won't be participating in an August challenge should there be one as I'm more about setting small goals I can hit and then doing that. This goal is probably unobtainable for 70% of people going through heartbreak. There are just too many questions and unresolved possibilities out there at the time.

I've totally bottled this. Managed to get to Day 13 and started contacting again. I'm starting to see clearly now though I think. I'm starting to realise it's because she has been my one and only and that she is all that I've ever known. That the relationship wasn't perfect and we broke up for a reason... I think I'm ready to start actually working on moving on. There are good days and bad days though.

Quote Originally Posted by senokotmax View Post
    I've totally bottled this. Managed to get to Day 13 and started contacting again. I'm starting to see clearly now though I think. I'm starting to realise it's because she has been my one and only and that she is all that I've ever known. That the relationship wasn't perfect and we broke up for a reason... I think I'm ready to start actually working on moving on. There are good days and bad days though.
    We all experience the same highs and lows. Know you aren't alone.

Broke up 3 days ago and im deleting her number as we speak you live once theres so much in the sea life moves on keep me motivated guys here goes nothing

But i know if heard or saw her with another man it would kill me but the heck guess its life ! Comon guys/ladies we can do this surely someone is waiting for us!
    Last edited by Dank; 01-08-11 at 07:45 AM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617