+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The July NC Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Emmalina View Post
    I feel the same, I just miss my best friend. We did everything together, we laughed at the same things and life was like one big private joke. And now he's gone and everything reminds me of him, all the things we used to do together and all the things we liked, the places we went. He was my best friend and now I'm alone, no one will ever get that close to me again because this hurts like hell. He told me that she, the girl he has known a month, is now his best friend. Like I never existed... :/
    Yeah that hurts. I too feel completely replaced. Just realize that these people couldn't have been as invested to us as we were to them or else they would be completely in misery without us. Even if you started dating someone new and really liked him you would constantly think of your ex - at least for a while.

2 weeks and 6 days - I'm feeling good. I don't think about you really anymore, And to be honest, I may miss the old you and who you used to be every now and then, But you changed into some strange, sick, slutty, manipulative little immature child ! To think i loved that at one point makes me sick ! you make me sick !

Oh did i tell you i'm quite close to someone else ? And no, Unlike you i'm not just going around shagging everything that moves !

Enjoy your crappy life.

There aren't too many hot quirky girls out there that share my sense of humor and personality

That's because you don't live in Australia.

Trust me. You will find yourself someone like that again. The only way you won't is if you believe you won't and keep telling yourself that.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    There aren't too many hot quirky girls out there that share my sense of humor and personality

That's because you don't live in Australia.

Trust me. You will find yourself someone like that again. The only way you won't is if you believe you won't and keep telling yourself that.
    You have a good point. I never said I'm gonna stop looking!

From what you have been saying in your threads you have the right idea on how a relationship should be and there are many people out there that share the same view, including me. If you can find her amongst the masses there are more hiding. Staying positive, whilst sounding like tree-hugging hippy crap is a MUST. You are what you project in the Law of Attraction. Start getting excited at the next one, those early butterfly feelings, the potential that lies ahead.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I wanted to take up this challenge but I guess I won't be needing it anymore. My ex just told me shes seeing someone else now and doesn't wish to have any contact with me.

It sucks. A lot.

Back to dealing with those shitty feelings all over again. Sigh.

Day 6 of NC. Tonight will be two weeks since the break up. Almost sent a text last night, and changed my mind last minute. If I don't slip tonight, then it should be easy sailing from here on.

Day One...

This is day one. Again. And I'm a bit drunk... a lot drunk and I want to call him, I miss him so much I miss what I thought we had. I thought it was the real thing, I absolutely adored him and now he's gone for good. I don't want to stop loving him. I have never felt like this, it's too special to just move on from surely? I miss it, I miss us and I miss him. I hate this.

3 weeks.

Totally enjoying life without you I'm over you now hun Already getting to know someone who's more amazing, One day you'll look back and see what you lost, Because i gained a lot by loosing you.

This no contact method works absolute wonders !

Best of luck to everyone

Totally drunk right now and not even wanting to contact her - this is progress. 4.17am on DAY TWO!!!

I was convinced when my ex broke up with me that she was making a huge mistake and devaluing what we had fought so hard to achieve up to that point. The whole thing just didn't feel right and sounded like petty excuses to end something we had maintained over bigger hurdles.

My biggest fear at that time was that I would begin to move on before she realized her mistake and if she came back to me too late then my love would be gone for her. I don't know if my love is gone for her (as I'll always have a special place for her in my heart) but I realized today that I am losing my feelings for her and another week (give or take) my initial fears will have been realized. I don't think I'm scared of this impending moment anymore as it is a release, but it gives me a different sadness than I've experienced through this whole experience. It just seems wrong.

well i failed... she contacted me and freaked out because I was cool about her being with a new guy... i let her have it.. **** her

Day 7. Still missing her, but staying strong. A couple of her guy friends saw me last night with a pretty blond who is just a friend. It's been 2 weeks since the break up, and I still don't find other girls interesting. I wonder how long it is going to take before I am infatuated with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Renwo View Post
    Day 7. Still missing her, but staying strong. A couple of her guy friends saw me last night with a pretty blond who is just a friend. It's been 2 weeks since the break up, and I still don't find other girls interesting. I wonder how long it is going to take before I am infatuated with someone else.
    im with you on this one too.. i have fait eventually that day will come.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast