+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The July NC Challenge

Day 6 today. Getting harder every day. Today easily the hardest so far. Her best mate unfriended me on Facebook. Feel so rejected, so empty. Days 1-4 were so much easier than 5 and 6.

Officially day four. I am starting to get tired of counting the days since the last time I had contact with her and would rather count down the days I had contact with my next love.

Edit - I'm tired of missing something that I can't replace but that I don't want back.
    Last edited by OmnicronPercei8; 21-07-11 at 10:29 PM. Reason: didn't want to post again

I actually have to count on my fingers to work out how many days nc there have been now! Good sign I think. 15 days since we last had a two way conversation. Ok so he emailed me 7 days ago but seeing as I ignored both emails I reckon that still counts as no contact. I was thinking earlier that the last two times I was alone in his company, post break up, I felt very uneasy and couldn't get away from him fast enough. I felt so uncomfortable and vulnerable, not pleasant and to be honest I doubt I would ever feel strong with him again so what's the point in lamenting over someone like that!? He is so damn relaxed and cool as a cucumber, infuriating!!

All you lonely hearts just keep your exes forefront in your minds everytime you post in this thread. Omni has it right. Time to get sick of doing what you're doing ~ To.Your.Selves.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by OmnicronPercei8 View Post
    I'm tired of missing something that I can't replace but that I don't want back.
    I'm feeling exactly this. I miss it so much, sometimes it physically pains me how much I miss it, I know what I miss cannot be replaced with someone or something else, and yet I don't want it back. It's like being stuck in complete limbo, I have no idea what I actually want I just know that it's not this, but it's not him anymore either.

Day...well I dont know, its pretty much nearly 8 weeks this Sunday, LC for about a week 4 weeks ago which didnt really set me back. Feeling good these days. Have a 3rd date this weekend with a girl I like so we'll see where that goes. Went to a bar earlier with a buddy, myself and the ex used to go there a lot and thats where we broke up but felt fine there, onwards and upwards

I feel like everyone around me is getting hooked up and lovin', kissin',huggin', gettin' engaged , marrying.........
    and I'm the lonely one Behind Brown Eyes
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Love seems to find us when we're not looking for it. By that rationale I'd say we're in good position for it

Day ......... I Actually Can't remember anymore, Its been over a month anyways.

Completely over her now. Its a great feeling ! This time nearly 2 months ago i couldn't even imagine sitting here saying this ! Let alone feeling it !

I got a new girls number yesterday after spending all evening chatting to her at the bar ! Which is great to see the confidence has come back (Or it might have been the beer lol) !

No Contact is the only cure for a break up, Finding yourself is the hardest part, But once your there ! You will feel amazing.

Day ... whatever who gives a ****

Day Seven.

DAY 11, I feel alone and unwanted
    gosh!!!! I need a Vampire Hunk
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Dat Eight... I want her back.

Day 6 - didn't really think about her until I came to this website today. I have a whole life to live and pardon my arrogance but if you're not good enough to be with me then get the hell out of my way.

I repeat:
    All you lonely hearts just keep your exes forefront in your minds everytime you post in this thread. Omni has it right. Time to get sick of doing what you're doing ~ To.Your.Selves.
    You post here, you keep her/him in your thoughts.

There are other sub forums that you can actually help people rather than this one that keeps you stangnated in your pain.

*Leaves wondering why y'all want to hold onto your pain like it's your best friend*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast