+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex after baby

Sex after baby

Hay,
    I had my first baby about a month ago (vaginal birth with forceps and episiotomy) I'm 20yrs old and have been single throughout the pregnancy (10months with no sex o.o). I used to be very sexual but obviously things have changed. What I want to ask of any mums or dads out there is- does sex feel different after a baby? Does it hurt? How soon after after bubs where you 'back in the saddle'? I have an old friend coming to visit in a few weeks and would really like to get laid but I am really nervous, of the sex and of 'exposing' myself to a man, for so long my body belonged to the baby and the thought of having sex feels somehow wrong, anyone else experience this or is that just another field in which I am weird??
    Thanks in advance

Its going to hurt. Are you on birth control?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeh, miso is right, its gonna hurt. Just make sure you are well lubed (whether that be natural or artificial) and take it slow. I cant imagine what its going to be like with someone new who doesnt know exactly what your body has gone through and who you may not be comfortable saying "oh shit, move a bit your on my scar"
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I was really hoping you wernt gunna say that. No to the birth control, I'm breastfeeding and even though they say it's safe, it took them 10 years to figure out the morning sickness pill was dodgy. Thankfully, this gentleman and I have been 'friends' for years now so I should feel comfortable with him, though from what you guys have said, I'm not going to be comfortable with him in me. I might wait a few more months, I'm so sick of being in pain! Thanks