+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ( reply to my question) does she still like me ?/ why wont she take me back ?

( reply to my question) does she still like me ?/ why wont she take me back ?

i used 2 really like dis girl she went 2 my skool and I know her friend so I told her to hook us up so she gave me the girls numba and I never called or txt her but our friend kept asking me why was i taking so long 2 get at her so she gave her my numba and she txt me and I was surprised because I thought the guy supposed 2 make the first move but anyway I was so happy It was like a dream come true so we got to talkin things were going well then I asked her 2 be my baby I thought she was gonna say what I wanted 2 hear but she replied and said shes not lookin 2 nobodys baby rite now then i just felt heartache i didnt know what to do because she had shocked me and i was sitting there very confused and a little upset.

so i moved out of anger and told her dont say no more and so we went our ways and I seen her in skool and she didnt say anything to me and i thought she was gonna say hi or sumthin so i didnt say anything to her either n this happened everytime i seen her so 1 day I was on facebook it was like a month later so I was on there and i wrote a status and she liked it n it felt like the first time again i was happy again so we wrote each other n she asked me for my numba it felt so good to hear from her again.

so i gave her my number so she called me later that night we tlked 4 awhile laughin having fun then the next day I didnt call her or txt her and she did the same so I was waiting to hear from her later in the week so I seen her in skool and like before i expected to hear from her she walks right by me and just stares at me i was about to speak 2 her but when she did that I was like dam dats crazy so I thought she had lost interest or sumthing so I never spoke 2 her after that and now we just stare at each other every time we see each other.

so iam on facebook and I was trying 2 get with this girl and out of no where she comments and says thats her cousin but i didnt know so we start talklin again and she was acting jelous that i was trying to get with her cousin even tho i have not said anything 2 her in a long time but i didnt care i was jus happy that she said sumthing to me so she didnt say anything when we seen each other and i was jus like man **** her i dont need her and i deleted her on facebook but she be on my mind all day eveyday and i still want her no matter what i tell myself or try to forget about her i jus cant get her outta my head idk i think i fell for her yall know what i mean but i dont wanna say it but im confused i shoulda been moved on from her but its like shes my angel or sumthing like when i see her she gives me a rush espiacally when she looks at me she make my heart beat fast and ill fell happy jus to see her even tho i know i shouldn't.

then later in the school year like around april somebody told her that i still liked her and i had added her as a friend on facebook and she accepted me i was surprised but like 3 days later she sent me a message saying "so you still like me lol could've told me yourself" so as before i was a happy man again so we get to talkin again she told me to txt her and i said wats your numba again so i think she got mad and told me "ugh get it from our mutal friend iam not going to say her name but back to the story so we start having fun with each other every time i seen her we always laughed and enjoyed each other.

but i was starting 2 doubt her that she liked me cause when ever i asked her out she would tell me she is busy and has something to do and i would tell her ok lets do it anthor time and she would say no lets go today whenever i had asked her then she wouldn't i wouldn't hear from her for the rest of the day that were supposed to go out then i would ask her about it and she said she forgot the first time it happened so the next time she said she got in late and was tired and fell asleep so the last time i even told her to tell me no if she doesn't want to do something but she said she is gonna let me know later on facebook because my fone was about to die so i didn't hear anything from her all day again so i got mad and seen her on facebook then i wrote her and text her phone asking her what happened i kept writing her and she wasn't responding back.

then like 30 mins she responded back and said she didn't have her phone and that i was actin like a female so then we stared arguing then i threaten to cut her off and she said she still wanted to talk to me so then a couple days later i ask a mutual friend of ours to see if she really likes me or if she is just wasting my time so she had talked to her and she told me that she said like me and that she don't trust boys because of her past relationships and that she didn't b.s. me she really had stuff to do.

so after our friend told me that she stared acting like she liked me the next day we started enjoying each other again and i was supposed to go see her later that week so one day i was drunk and text her to play a sex question game so she refused and i had cut her off and then i called her and said it again that me and her were over so like a hour later i called her and told her i felt bad about jus cutting her off like that and she sounded so sad that i was starting to really feel bad so i asked her was this a mutal thing do she wanna talk? and she said it was cool and i said is that a yes or no and she jus kept saying its cool in a very sad voice tone then she jus hanged up on me so i called her like 2 more times and she wouldnt pick up.

then i text her and said if u dnt wanna talk to me no more jus tell me so i can stop buggin u and she texted back and said she didnt wanna talk to me anymore so the next moring i saw her on facebook and messaged her and said my bad from last nite i was drunk but i still wanna talk to you and she didnt respond to me and later i sent anthor message and asked her was she still done with me or not? she still didnt respond back so i called her from a blocked numba and told her it was me she sounded pretty angry and asked wat did i want? so i asked her again was she still done with me or not?

so she jus banged on me so i text her saying look iam jus tryna make it work with u dats all and told her stop cutting me off and ignoring me jus let me know something so u dont have to worry about me eva again and give me a answer and i don't care if its good or bad so she text me back and told me "leave me the **** alone is that good enough for you" and i text back and said "yup sure is!lol"

then a couple days later i seen her at her graduation and i was walking down the aisle and she was at the end of the aisle n she looked at me but its like she didn't wanna get out of my way so i walked past her and didn't say anything to her so then the next day a mutual friend of ours posted a picture of me on Facebook and she liked the picture so a few days later i messaged her and said "why you like my pic if you don't **** wit me no more smh lol"

she never responded back and i was thinking why would she tell me to leave her alone and then take the time out of her day to like a picture of me if she dosent like me anymore confusing 4 real. so then her birthday came up and i said happy birthday to her over facebook and this is what i said to her "i know we beefin but iam jus returnin the love from my birthday so happy birthday!!" and she said thanks.

then i messaged her and said let me ask you something so she replied back and said "what?" then i didnt say anything so like 7 mins later she said "u gonna ask me?" so i still didnt say any thing so the next day i asked her the question which was is it ever a chance me and u could still talk or not? and she said oh i highly doubt it i dont think we could talk again and i asked her why and she said because once she stop talking to somebody she dont do the back and forth thing and i said me and you already did it like 3 times so wats the real reason and she said yea well im done and i said alright i understand you dont want to talk to me ever again but wat the real reason because me n you know it just anit that? so help me out because iam confused man i still want her and i think she stills likes me so help me please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by priyal_Sawaniya View Post
    Your story is too much confusing but if you want any solution like mystic solution. You can get it through your reliable Guru. If you need any such advice I can help you out. Please mail me on priyal_sawaniya#yahoodotcom read # as @
    WTF Puhahahahah