+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do you do when your ex tells you this

what do you do when your ex tells you this

my ex told me after she broke up with that shes sorry for hurting me , its kills her to hear me cry and shes really hurting rightnow for having to dump me because she cant love me the same as i do and that im a great guy i wish you the best in your future ill probaly regre it but i still have scars that are a lil open i need to heal first from the two times ive broken her heart , she said shell always be there for me and she cares so much for me but what do i do after she told me this

You move on.

well yeah i know but i mean does this mean there will never be us again or does it just mean she doesnt know what she wants

Neither really matters at this point. Focus on moving on and the rest will sort itself out.

If I was in your position I would go with the mindset that there will never be a relationship with this girl. Do whatever you need to do to get over this girl. Date other women, cut of communication with her etc...

yea i know but do you think shell regret dumping me because she said that she can see that i changed and that i im trying really hard to make her love me the way i do but she just had to dump me cause she wasnt feeling the same

I have no idea what will happen. You should be looking at what path is best for YOU. This girl gave you up and you now need to spend time repairing your self-respect and your heart. You'll be better for it.

yeah thank you for ur advise i appriciate it and its gonna be tough since ive been with her for 3 yrs

You need to be brave, man. It's obvious that she cares about you, but that is no where near enough to create a successful relationship. For whatever reason, she doesn't feel for you what she needs to feel in order for this to work out. An no matter how much you want it or care about her, nothing can change her mind. The closest you are ever going to get to this girl is the friend zone. And you know how painful it will be to be nothing more than her friend, while you watch her playing around with other guys. You have to be strong, don't waste your life chasing this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ramire View Post
    yea i know but do you think shell regret dumping me because she said that she can see that i changed and that i im trying really hard to make her love me the way i do but she just had to dump me cause she wasnt feeling the same
    Will she regret it? Doesn't matter.
    Can you make her love you the same way? Nope, you can't change how she feels.

is this your first heartbraek ramire? That one is always the worst because you have unsanswered questions that you feel deserve an answer.

The only answer is No Contact - this works for both getting over someone, or winning them back. No girl likes a crying bitching man, you fall off the earth, she may realize what is missing in her life and come back. Alternatively, your absense from her helps you recover. Its win win man. Do it.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

i hear what your saying but this girl doesnt see me as a friend she just doesnt love me as much as i do and she believes its not fair for me to love her all out while she cant due to the scars i left her in the past but we both can never be freinds cause its love were talking about just not the same amount

um well its the first time she brakes my heart but ive also been heartbroken by my mistakes that led to the past two brakups and about the no contact rule i did that after the second breakup and she did come back to me so idk if i should do that again but longer and see if this time she really has her mind set for me or does this mean the end of both of us since she did dump me which shes never done before

Quote Originally Posted by ramire View Post
    i hear what your saying but this girl doesnt see me as a friend she just doesnt love me as much as i do and she believes its not fair for me to love her all out while she cant due to the scars i left her in the past but we both can never be freinds cause its love were talking about just not the same amount
    The realationship has run its course, and she is drifting away emotionally. The worst thing you can do is pester her and cry about it. It will only push her further away.

Again, in the Broken Hearts forum you can find several threads about "No Contact" and the great successes it can have for recovery or reconciliation. Google it if you have to to read more.

You CAN'T change how she feels, and begging her to love you more will only make her love you less. But since she dumped you, she might not even love you at all.

Um yea i understand the no contact rule ive done it before with her and it worked but she just didnt feel the same and im not trying to get her back or anything cause she says she loves me but not as much as i love her and she says its not fair so idk what to really think, she says shell regret it but then again why did she dump me

Sometimes its better to not try to find a logical reason behind being dumped. I realized with my ex there wasn't a logical reason, she was so screwed up from past relationships that her head just wasn't on straight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast