+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: :( Cannot believe this..

Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSun View Post
    i was going to ask to see him today after work and tell him that i was leaving for all the reasons i have stated. But this morning i woke up to texts telling me how sorry he is and how much he loves me. Should i ignore them and text him that i cant be with him anymore?
    Text him back, tell him to **** off, and be done with it.

And the touching, yes, it was just weird. Like i said a blur, he would grab my arms and try twist them, and just trying to over power me it felt? He even bit me on my cheek! Like i dont know wtf happened.. I am just terribly confused about last night all together.
    you r still with him after he bit you??? unbelievable!!

Yes, he was acting crazy. Just trying to over power me, hurt me, and he tried to pull my shirt down. I said i didnt want him to touch me after he had been saying those kind of things to me and as he pulled away he just bit me on the cheek. I was actually shocked how he could do that kind of stuff.. how do you do these things to someone you love?

I am starting to question everything. Even my OWN thoughts, how he is so set in his own ways he makes me question my own thoughts and feelings about it. When i said he was acting abusive and inappropriately, he laughed it off. He said that i was being stupid and girls like me deserved it. He said that me saying he was abusive was insane and that i was just trying to cause drama and feel sorry for myself. I just dont know if it was serious, or if it was just a stupid reaction or what to even think about it all.

I am considering leaving him, i just dont feel like seeing him at all right now.
    The thought of him is just making me angry, this cannot be what a relationship is about. I dont want to feel hurt by someones actions constantly and feel like someone is blatently picking at me and making me feel down. I want to leave and start fresh with my life. But i just dont know if i am ready, i still have feelings for me and i cant imagine being without him again. I feel deep down he is a good person but his actions right now are just proving me wrong. I dont want to leave and then feel like i shouldnt have and run back to him. I dont want to ruin anything that could possibly turn out okay, like i did with the person i was seeing before, i should have thought about consequences would come about, i dont want to leave him and feel this regret all over again
    re: the bolded text: please do more than consider this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123