+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a little stressed

a little stressed

need some manly advice. I met girl A three months ago and she disappeared. I dated in that time. met girl B. I am 26, she is 38. we had sex. she is avoiding talking about what she wants. I like her, but realistically I don't think it'll last. Saw girl A two weeks ago and got her number. I like Girl A. We met up one day after I got her number and another day after that. I kissed girl A last week and that night I caught a plane to fly and visit my family for a week. I got back tomorrow. Haven't really talked to either of them, just tiny text messages. I want to tell girl B that i cant do it anymore. I really want to hang out with girl A, but my asshole friend is coming to visit me for a week and is very dependent.

How should I end it with girl B, we've been hanging out for 3 weeks. should i call her about it or see her in person. She overreacted at something really small before I left and it really turned me off. I am just stressed because I want to hang out with girl A and I have been out of town for a week, my friend is coming for a week and when he leaves... she is going on a trip with her friend for a couple days. I need patience
    You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want

Well there comes a time in every male's life where you have to step up and do something that has to be done even though it makes you uncomfortable. Don't send her a breakup text. If you have even half a testicle you won't do that. A break up call is still a bit of a cop out. I mean if you had enough of a relationship to have sex with this woman you owe it to her to be honest, and straightforward about what is up. You don't have to tell her anything outside of you and her (meaning don't say anything about the other girl, your friend... only about you and her). Give her a hug, tell her that you two aren't working for whatever your reasons are (maybe mention the whole deal about her dodging your questions about what she wants out of the relationship), tell her that you hope she finds what she's looking for in someone else, and then leave. Keep it positive, but still follow through with the breakup.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Be stright up with both of em. Don't string any one along for fear of hurting them. Go for what you want, what you think would make you happy.

What is wrong with being casual with girl b and working on your time management skills with girl a? It seems like girl b may not mind something less serious and you may simply need to work on a relationship with girl a. Can you bring up your guy friend to girl b; maybe she can help him be less anal retentive and still be casual friends with you, or she may have a girl friend with a high sex drive who hasn't been meeting her quota lately. Would it be worse if your guy friend has a more exiting experience than he anticipated? It may not hurt if you need a friend sometime down the road.

What? Did you even read this thread?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...