+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Post your Random Thoughts here.

Post your Random Thoughts here.

So I noticed some ants have crawled into my room, going after the crumbs I left behind from donuts I had earlier. Instead of thinking about smashing them, I thought "hey this is natures way of vacuuming my carpet". So I say to these little critters "Carry on my friends!"

Fool.

The ants will colonize inside your house, closer to the food resources. Once that happens, it will be impossible for you to get rid of them. They will communicate with other ants and then all the ants in the area will know where to come for food.

I want bacon but it's cold and windy and miserable outside and I don't think it's fair to drag my son out in that weather just to cure my bacon craving. I could bribe him with chocolate but I don't know if the bacon is worth the whinging I'd endure to and from the shop.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I want bacon but it's cold and windy and miserable outside and I don't think it's fair to drag my son out in that weather just to cure my bacon craving. I could bribe him with chocolate but I don't know if the bacon is worth the whinging I'd endure to and from the shop.
    ..... no bacon in the house..... that is the one food I make sure to keep in the house at all times.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

and bacon vodka. isn't as good as it sounds. Do not get it... ever.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Fool.

The ants will colonize inside your house, closer to the food resources. Once that happens, it will be impossible for you to get rid of them. They will communicate with other ants and then all the ants in the area will know where to come for food.
    The joke is really on the ants then because they will soon learn there isn't any food in my place. LOL They would probably have the original ants sentence to death for misleading the entire troops to come all this way for nothing. lol

It is impossible for me to keep bacon in the house all the time. My husband eats it straight from the fridge. It grosses me out.

And bacon vodka does not sound good at all. Vodka is best plain in juice.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I want a blowjob.

I think your husband has me beat on eating bacon if he eats it uncooked..... seriously though when your drunk with your buds bacon vodka makes perfect sense....like its bacon and its vodka... add some sour creme you basically got a nice meal.... and no adding sour creme does not make it better. I really want to just get a drunken night going again fun times. One more night with real Absinthe not the crap we have here seems like a good idea

Holding on to a broken heart is like clinching a hot coal. Your ex might have place it there but it's only you that decide how long you want it to keep hurting.

sadie_genie Guest
    I am fantasizing about long thick penises.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    I am fantasizing about long thick penises.
    How about giving one a blowjob?

Danny, I have never tried Absinthe, but if you want a mind blowing cocktail take absinthe, green chartreuse and some parfait amour. Shake with ice, lime and lemonade. They were called Gremlins at a restaurant my hubby used to work at. The record was 3... held by my husband. He didn't stumble on the stairs out once, but he is certain one more would have had him falling. :p

Oh and good morning all! Haha to those finishing their wednesdays as I start my thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Danny, I have never tried Absinthe, but if you want a mind blowing cocktail take absinthe, green chartreuse and some parfait amour. Shake with ice, lime and lemonade. They were called Gremlins at a restaurant my hubby used to work at. The record was 3... held by my husband. He didn't stumble on the stairs out once, but he is certain one more would have had him falling. :p
    That actually sounds really good. Since I drink absinthe a bit more often then I should I got a wee bit of tolerence though. rofl I would not drink it as a restaurant though I would end up being a virul video for being an asshat so quick by a stranger lol