+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crushed

Crushed

Hello all. I am new here and wanted to share my story. I met someone a few months ago that totally changed my life forever. We connected in a way that I didn't think was possible. I quickly fell for her and things were going well up until a couple of weeks ago. She abruptly changed and started acting very indifferent. I am a very romantic attentive type and she loved that before but after the change, was not having it. Today, she told me that she just doesn't have feelings for me anymore and not really telling me why. I really care for her and wish her the best but I am so brokenhearted. I know that I did everything I could to make her happy but it still hurts. Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by cutigerman35 View Post
    Hello all. I am new here and wanted to share my story. I met someone a few months ago that totally changed my life forever. We connected in a way that I didn't think was possible. I quickly fell for her and things were going well up until a couple of weeks ago. She abruptly changed and started acting very indifferent. I am a very romantic attentive type and she loved that before but after the change, was not having it. Today, she told me that she just doesn't have feelings for me anymore and not really telling me why. I really care for her and wish her the best but I am so brokenhearted. I know that I did everything I could to make her happy but it still hurts. Thanks for reading.
    You sound just like me dude... At least she gave you a reason... you wont get any more answers than you have.. and finding out will only make things worse.

Dont contact her anymore and move on.. i know its hard.

How old are you both?

Darkhelmet82,

I am not contacting her but that is definitely difficult. I am 35 and she is 28.

Kevin

Kevin,

I just went through something similar... She told me that she likes me and wants to be with me but needed time. Now shes dating someone else and still telling me that. My point is just let it be. Chasing after her will just make it harder to move on.... it has for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cutigerman35 View Post
    Chin up matey.

No contact, No contact, No contact - Don't contact her, Beg her, Answer to her.

Its time to think about number one, And thats you

I know its difficult to move on when you still love someone, But you have to. Time will heal your pain, Absence from her will strengthen you !

You sound a decent person, There are so many girls out there that would do anything to have a romantic caring guy, So don't dwell over this girl, She isn't worth your emotions and tears.

You'll be okay buddy, Trust me.