+ Follow This Topic

Thread: God himself is cock blocking me =P

God himself is cock blocking me =P

A week or so ago I posted a thread asking how I could go about wanting to go further with my girlfriend, sexually. All we have done is basically foreplay, and make out. We have been together for six months now, and we are both 17(Well i will be in a couple months). Now after getting answers from my old thread I had just decided to talk to her, as that seemed the best way to go about it. It turns out, the reason for her not going further is that her religion *forbids it*. So I asked her how far was allowed, and she said even the place we've gotten to(Which is basically nowhere. Making out and a bit of handwork? Seriously Mormons?) breaks the rules as you aren't supposed to go any farther than kissing before you're married.

I love her SO much, and I really don't want to end the relationship, but at the same time, this is the horniest age of my life. I constantly feel urges and having to contain them without a release from my girlfriend is pure hell. And masturbating doesn't help. It just makes me feel like... Like my girlfriend won't have sex with me so I'll have to live my life jacking myself off for pleasure

Any advice on what I should do about this? Thanks

so you love her but are going to break up with her if you dont get laid? sounds selfish to me.. talk to her about it.. but dont pressure her.. she may not be ready.. heres the thing.. you dump her.. i GUARANTEE she will **** the next guy who shows interest.. just to get back at you

She's not going to sleep with you. When you leave her, she's going to go sleep with some other guy to keep him from leaving her... But, she's not going to sleep with you.

And the amusing thing is, I'm not sure she should sleep with you. You sound a bit desperate and pathetic. You can't even respect her religion and choice to not have sex.

You're not even 17, if you manage to get her knocked up you can pretty much kiss college and any childhood fun you have remaining goodbye. Like I said in your last thread. Don't worry about it, and if God wanted you to sleep with her he'd have told her it was OK to sleep with you. That is, if she even wants to sleep with you and she didn't just use her religion as an excuse to turn you down. I bet she's laughing at you right now in fact for being that gullible...
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

jesus christ these people are being harsh

Shazamtastic, keep trying to seduce her and 1 time when she's ready she won't be able to resist LOL. Religion is retarded and she'll come to her senses, the majority of 17 year old mormon girls probably won't remain "pure" and gung-ho about their religion for long

I don't know about religion doesn't exactly bring out the best in people nor does it help bring out logical thinking. I wouldn't even bother trying that hard to get her in pants I would just move on and find another girl who will. Your young you got a lot of time to settle down enjoy life while you got your chance.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

I think she's using religion as a crutch because she's too weak to admit she's just not ready.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you can't respect her religion it would be best not to mess with her life.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj