+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friend problems

Friend problems

This isn't a relationship based thread, but a friendship based one. One of my best friends and I haven't spoken properly in weeks and as a result I recently began to think that it was a one-sided friendship. We used to be close and I feel like I have been the one to contact him. I didn't tell him how I felt. As a way to make him contact me and wishing that as a result he would tell me that our friendship is important to him, I deleted him from facebook and haven't attempted to contact him since. That's a week ago and I'm positive that he's noticed. But why hasn't he made any attempt to renew our friendship or confront me about it since?

um.... why did you block him.. did you have a fight? sometimes i dont talk to my friends for weeks or months.. it doesnt mean they arent my friends.

Well time changes people changes.. You thing that if you block him from facebook then That person will try to contact with you,,But you are making yourself fool..You were trying to get to know that did he thing you important or not in his life..Your way of realising him is wrong..friendship doesnot need daily talks..If you feel something more then friendship then its not good to delete that person..Give him a time to realise a thing..If he like you then he will definately try to contact with you from his busy schedule also..and if not then dont try to do stupid things of deleting the contact of that person..because you are removing your friendship also from his life.

If you feel like you have to resort to games, you are not really great friends. Great friends are able to communicate with each other. Talk to him already!

And just like in any relationship, different people have different communication styles. Maybe he isn't someone who does a lot of contacting, no matter what. That doesn't mean that he doesn't care. It might just be the way he is. And then you just have to decide if you can handle that.

But, until you TALK to him, you will never know.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Why would you delete someone to try to get them to talk to you??? That would specifically make me NOT talk to someone. Why would I want to try to be friends with someone who no longer considers me a Facebook "friend" ??

Stop playing games, grow up, and just talk to him and tell him that you feel that you always contact him first. Honestly, I don't get why people get upset about that. He could be busy, maybe he just doesn't like contacting people first, you never know the reason.

Why did you delete block him?maybe much better if you go to there house and talk to him....maybe his a little bit busy or he has a reason why?the best thing you can do is talk to him in person to find out what's happening...block him in your Facebook is not a good idea

choosefireplacesandstoves.com
    Last edited by queen_scott; 12-07-11 at 03:02 AM.