+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to be a sexy housewife?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I would warn you against doing any housework naked. You wouldn't believe the number of people (well, males) who come in to the emergency room with objects lodged in their colon because they fell while "vacuuming naked". lol
    Little bit of a party pooper aye

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, are you doing this b/c you are afraid you can't hold on to your guy just based on who you are? Or are you really into this?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You know, the guys seem to like the idea... so I think the OP is on to something.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a 'sexy housewife'. To me it just seems like a pleasant, fun teasing of your partner. Depends on your reasons. If you genuinely enjoy it and aren't keeping up some kind of sex-kitten facade, then go for it. All the guys will tell you that if you are going to resent it (and make him miserable when he asks or enjoys your displays), then don't bother.
    Exactly!! It's a bit of fun! The dishes need to be washed (doesn't mean i'm going to do it every time) but why not have fun and wash them in a little tee and panties. I like bringing out that cheeky, playful part of me and he gets a kick out of watching me do that. This doesn't mean that i'm going to spend the weekend vacuuming and mowing the lawns in heels while he watches tv with a beer in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    So, are you doing this b/c you are afraid you can't hold on to your guy just based on who you are? Or are you really into this?
    I'm into it in a big way! I seriously don't think I could feel anymore secure in our relationship lol

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good for you. You sound like a fun person. Stick around and share your views. Welcome to the forum.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misstgrl View Post
    Little bit of a party pooper aye
    Not really. I enjoy laughing at other people's misfortune that is caused by their own stupidity. It makes the days fly by quickly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm into it in a big way! I seriously don't think I could feel anymore secure in our relationship lol
    being sexy really only works when it is this way. Sexy can't be forced.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Exactly!! It's a bit of fun! The dishes need to be washed (doesn't mean i'm going to do it every time) but why not have fun and wash them in a little tee and panties. I like bringing out that cheeky, playful part of me and he gets a kick out of watching me do that. This doesn't mean that i'm going to spend the weekend vacuuming and mowing the lawns in heels while he watches tv with a beer in his hand
    LOL!!! This doesn't work so well when kids come into the picture. Remaining a sexy housewife after children is more of a challenge.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    LOL!!! This doesn't work so well when kids come into the picture. Remaining a sexy housewife after children is more of a challenge.
    Haha I guess I should make the most of our alone time together then huh? and while we're still young, and our bodies look that way! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I would warn you against doing any housework naked. You wouldn't believe the number of people (well, males) who come in to the emergency room with objects lodged in their colon because they fell while "vacuuming naked". lol

Not really. I enjoy laughing at other people's misfortune that is caused by their own stupidity. It makes the days fly by quickly.
    Yeah that would be pretty funny, I guess it's the risk that you take lol

Indeed!! I often look back longingly on how easy it was to be spontaneous and fun and cheeky back in the day. Doesn't mean it has to stop, you just have to be more careful. And that's also where the simple act of looking after yourself can be sexy. So it's not all bad.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Some people, especially the sexually repressed in the US, might disagree with me, but I"ll answer your question.

Your original post had some good possibilities. You can also try these things.

- Find a sexy costume online. Ebay is a good place to start. Search for "sexy costume". You have your choice of school girl, police woman, maid, etc. When he comes home from work, have dinner done and waiting, but dessert comes first.

- One day when I came home from work, my old gf (just visiting) was waiting for me wearing lingerie and high leather boots, which we had talked about earlier. It was a nice surprise.

- Always be available for sex, except during obvious times. That is encouraging for men. It means you understand and care about their needs. To me, that's the sexiest of all, when they understand me and do something abou it.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Wear a maids uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    - Always be available for sex, except during obvious times. That is encouraging for men. It means you understand and care about their needs. To me, that's the sexiest of all, when they understand me and do something abou it.
    This can be the biggest challenge for many women regarding nice guys. What good is easy if it is also not convenient.

sadie_genie Guest
    Don't over-think/over-plan everything. Sexy is more about attitude.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast