+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Describe Kissing in a bit more detail and what you feel, chemistry etc? actions?

Describe Kissing in a bit more detail and what you feel, chemistry etc? actions?

I'm trying to understand what makes the kiss feel special and whether it is classed as chemistry and you feel a bond there. Does it mean anything or is it just passion and lust at the time?
    Is the chemistry/feelings/affection that are felt during the kiss enough of a base for something nice to grow between two people?

I really feel that with kissing there isn't really a right or wrong way but it boils down to how you interact with the other person and feed off of what they want and follow each others leads and reactions. You may cup their face or squeeze hands to intensify things.

Is kissing a really important part of a potential relationship?
    Last edited by r4mbo; 12-07-11 at 10:33 PM.

Hollywood and exaggeration in general has led a lot of people to think that a kiss, especially a first one, with a great person will somehow set off fireworks in the background. In reality even the most compatible people can have lackluster kisses at the beginning.

You fall in love and then get the spark from kissing. The kissing itself isn't enough to experience the chemistry that is always mentioned. Which is good because it'd be really sad if physical contact was the #1 major factor in attraction to people. I'm glad it's deeper and more complex. Makes it more interesting and meaningful.

not only the kiss that count also time and how one present the kiss.and who is on the other end of the kiss may or maynot be your kiss type,some may like dry and clean or wet and sloppy dang the list goes on if its lust it never last long as love

A kiss can be one of the most sexual things

I LOVE it when a girls moans a little bit when we're making out...when my hands explore her body, and she puts both hands on my face.....that is HOT, that means she is really into it and there's definitely good things in your future as long as you don't F things up........if a girl touches your face with her hands, after a 2nd or 3rd date, that means she is REALLY into you.......BAD!!!

It's better when you have to work for it.......that sexy girl you've been chasing for months,the one you (work with, have class with, etc.) you have a serious crush on her, you don't think you're even "on her radar".........you go to bed thinking of her and she's on your mind when you wake up.......one of those.......and when you finally wear her down enough to go on a date with you, and then another date, and then you finally have that first lingering kiss, you can feel the sexual energy........and even if it doesn't go anywhere else right then, I'll be high on that for days afterwards..........I once had a kiss with a girl that was so sexual I actually had pre-cum coming out of my penis, just because I had wanted her so bad, for so long.........