+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women, what would you think if your man wanted to be submissive?

Women, what would you think if your man wanted to be submissive?

I made the thread in the love advice section asking if I was gay or straight, the reason I'm curious about being wih a man is because I want to try and ehmm be submissive... But I have been thinking and it's possible to do that with a woman too. So women, how would you feel if you're boyfriend/husband wanted to be submissive? Would it be a turn off? Would you even dump him right away? Or would you be willing to try it?

I would only want to try it. Otherwise I'm like any other normal man in other aspects of life.

This is a serious suggestion, look into hiring a dominatrix.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    This is a serious suggestion, look into hiring a dominatrix.
    It wouldn't have to be THAT extreme lol, just some "light" submissiveness... no hitting or being restrained. I wouldn't like that. I was thinking more like... Only giving oral and not receiving it.

Heck yeah! I love a submissive guy in the bedroom. I mean, switching it up is my preference. But i sure do love when a man is willing to do anything you ask of him
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

It sounds like you don't really want to be "submissive", which is related to BDSM, but you want a woman to wear a strap on and "peg" you. That's what us Yanks call it.

Some girls like it, most don't. You need to go to a kinky dating website to find girls who do like it. But most of THOSE are into BDSM, not just strap on fun.

It doesn't mean you're gay, it just means you are curious. And it has nothing to do with BDSM unless that's what you want.

EDIT: I just read your latest post. Sounds like you maybe want a woman to be assertive and tell you what she wants, without you having to guess? Date a Canadian. They are great! (My last gf was Canadian.)
    Last edited by bulrush; 09-07-11 at 03:24 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm down! I'm down to try a lot with a man I loved. I'd sooo be down for a dominatrix session! But the next night he'd better take me as his sex slave

(I didn't read your other thread, so take this with a grain of salt)

Some girls are really into this kind of behavior, especially if it doesn't extend past the sexual realm. Most, even, will appreciate a guy who will take direction well/attend to their needs. I would find yourself a girl, first, get to know her, and then introduce your idea once you two are super comfortable iwth one another.

Personally, it would drive me crazy. I can't stand a submissive partner.

sadie_genie Guest
    I prefer submissive men in the bedroom because I like to be the dominant one.

I like to change it up. I don't like him to be permanently submissive. Too much, and it makes me start feeling like the guy in the relationship. Most of the time, I like to be submissive and let him have his way with me, but sometimes I like to take my anger out on him in sexually dominating ways He enjoys it when I do.

Wow, I thought, most women preferred dominant guys.
    In my preference, the best situation is where both are submissive, but are capable and willing to take the dominant role.
    From what I've heard, most people, men and women, prefer to be more submissive rather than dominating.