+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Puhahaha drinks with the ex mega fail!!

Puhahaha drinks with the ex mega fail!!

So I caught up with the ex in the city tonight for what was suppose to be just a nice quiet catch up for a drink to say hi

Started off good, she looked great and the conversation was easy. Had a couple of glasses of wine and all was pretty ok

I asked if she had trouble parking and she caught the train in, so I just chucked it out there, well if you fancy a lift home to save you catching the train I don't mind dropping you off to which she said thanks

Anyway she was going to order another glass of wine so asked her if she fancied something to eat and she said she would but she's going out for dinner with her friend Shelly so maybe another time, so all good just grab another wine and leave it at that.

So anyway time marches on and she turns around and says maybe I'll just catch the train home, so I'm like cool, if that's what you want to do that's fine by me, and she's like well it's out of your way and I can just jump on the train, so I said well yeah like 10 mins out of my way but really I'm heading that way anyway so it's no big deal (truth was I was enjoying being with her so spending a bit more time together was ok by me) and she's like well if you are sure.

So I replied, seriously I don't mind either way. If it will make you uncomfortable take the train, otherwise I don't mind dropping you off. So she's like yeah ok but I have to be home to meet up with Shelly etc etc.

So I said well lets go, and off we went.

So walk to the car and she's already stressing. It's peak hour and the traffic is really slow, we get to the street where flagstaff station is on and she goes, oh look there is flagstaff maybe I should just catch the train, so I said cool ok, if that's easier for you. She changes her mind and says no it's ok.

So we start talking about her mum and she pissed off because her mum didn't want to stay around and see her dog put down and she starts crying and getting upset, next minute she starts getting really agitated at the traffic being slow and starts carrying on about how she should have taken the train. I make a left turn and she gets right into me ... why did you turn there!!! Well because the road ahead is blocked solid so it's quicker

And she starts carrying on about being late and that the only reason she agreed for me giving her a lift was because she thought I was checking up on her .... WTF???? I said what are you talking about, so she said well I thought you wanted to make sure I was actually going home by dropping me off at my door. I'm like that’s so ****ed, I just wanted to make sure you got home ok, I don't care what you are up too

Anyway, we get to the junction of spencer street which is the main rail terminal, traffic is still backed up and she is still carrying on, so I said well look there is Spencer st station, just go catch a train. So she goes to get out and then gets back in and says where is my umbrella, did I leave it at the restaurant? I replied I didn't see you with any umbrella so she starts getting really shitty at me.

Sooooooo I cracked it. I just turned around and said you know what, just **** off, go catch the ****ing train and get the **** out of my car.

Whoops

So that was that

Didn't really go the way I planning

o wow dude... you lost it huh.. lmao..

Id say she deserved it...wouldnt feel bad at all but actually liberated, which i had that in me!
    "If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain"

Emily Dickinson

haha good man, she was getting angry and it was nothing to do with you, you are not a doormat and you showed that to her. could imagine her standing in the rain with rain pouring on her while you drive off. fair play.

I feel like doing that with my ex.. but what good does it do

tremolo Guest
    Oh geez. What a lousy end to a nice evening

I would be lmao the whole way home, and I'm not even sure why you posted this. Was it just to brag that you put that dumb bitch out? If so, good job. If not, still good job.

Quote Originally Posted by abn25 View Post
    Id say she deserved it...wouldnt feel bad at all but actually liberated, which i had that in me!
    Well yeah it was. I laughed all the way home. I was feeling a bit bad that I dumped her on the street like that but she was just being petulent and shitty as at me for nothing and I wasn't going to be putting up with her getting shiity at me just becuase she had a few to drink and thought she could just take it all out on me. I told her to take the stupid train but she said I made her feel guilty for offering. What's that all about??? She made herself feel guilty

Oh well, hopefully she will sober up and realise what a dick she was being lol

Not sure we will be going out for drinks again anytime soon. Back no NC I guess then

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I would be lmao the whole way home, and I'm not even sure why you posted this. Was it just to brag that you put that dumb bitch out? If so, good job. If not, still good job.
    Yeah maybe

Just wanted to get it off my chest actually. Pit poohed it went the way it did but at the end of the day she did deserve it. And I did tell her to get out 10m from the station so it's not like I dumped her in the middle of nowhere

Wow. She sounds like a real PITA.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I'm sooooo glad it happened that way, you know this girl is a highly strung drama queen and has messed your head up. If it had gone really well you'd be sat there missing her thinking 'it wasn't so bad' rose tinted glasses in full effect.
    This has served to remind you exactly what she's like, but you realised 'hey you know what, I'm not your boyfriend any more, I don't have to put up with this bullsh!t!!'
    Such a good feeling ain't it?
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    I'm sooooo glad it happened that way, you know this girl is a highly strung drama queen and has messed your head up. If it had gone really well you'd be sat there missing her thinking 'it wasn't so bad' rose tinted glasses in full effect.
    This has served to remind you exactly what she's like, but you realised 'hey you know what, I'm not your boyfriend any more, I don't have to put up with this bullsh!t!!'
    Such a good feeling ain't it?
    Yeah it is

It was actually a good reminder of how she gets and how she feels she can treat me

I actually feel ok about it this morning, maybe that's really what I needed to be honest.

Made me realise she will never change and I'm better off without someone like that in my life

That, my dear Horseyguy is THE best story I've read in this sub-forum.

Thank you for a chuckle and for showing us that you are not willing to take this chicks shit a minute longer. Good thing she's your ex. I'm sure she'll be several other peoples ex before she hits 40 due to her indicision and whiney ass crap alone.

lmao.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion