+ Follow This Topic

Thread: best time for first kiss

best time for first kiss

The girl and I have been chatting since 2 weeks. i am gonna meet the girl only for the second time this weekend. In our first meet last week, it was mere handshake, and then i did a little walk with her while putting my hands on her shoulders.

I wanna give some hints and wanna kiss and hug her in our next meet but am a little hesitant. Any ideas please on how and when would be the best time? Should I hug and kiss her as soon as I meet her, or at goodbye time, or any ideas to create a romantic ambience to approach her for our first kiss? Problem is that I will meet her at her workplace, while she is working, and the place is not private.

I do not want to be dumb by not touching her in our meets and giving the impression that I am merely trying to be a friend, and not boyfriend :-(

help me please. thanks!!!
    Giant

Well heres some advice if it helps. I kinda had the same problem with a girl not to long ago. I was always hanging out with her with alot of my friends and it didnt feel quite right kissing her in front of my friends and hers. So would day as i was walking her out to her truck and gave her a hug and before i gave her a hug i looked at her and just gave her a quick little kiss. After that it was easy to tell when she wanted to.
    hope this helps, ody

i wanna thanks a ton to you all for the wonderful suggestions.
    today was our second meet...i gave her a hug as soon as i met her. after sometime, i asked her to show around the office place and while walking I gave her a gentle kiss (required TOO MUCH of courage for it!!!). truly as you people say..it went easy after that. we hugged and kissed too many times. it was wonderful time with her.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!! i guess now i would be able to advice others too, LOL :-)
    Giant

the best kiss ever?
    is hard to say , but i can say something english man are very good kissers