+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Miss My Wife

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by indireloaded View Post
    you still don't get it. Its not about 'no harm', its about doing the absolute best one can for one's children. Not 'the least' one can do, but the very best.

Is it? Sorry but i completely disagree. Of course, without hias input we won't really know.

I already gave this type of example in my earlier post, wu. I also gave an example where it probably wasn't the 'best one could do'.

Perhaps. At this point i am arguing more on principle and less about hias specific situation. But my point is there are many people who would put their personal happiness against that of their kids, and the kids get the losing end of that contest.

Yes, this could be so. But if she did, this would be punishable by a court based on what i know about shared custody.

If they could do it and be happy, then yes. But if not, definitely live close enough so the child can still benefit from having both parents nearby.

Mine are are approaching teenage years and very happy. How old are yours, wakeup? Do you have children?
    Shut the f*ck up.

What's wrong with you people.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Shut the f*ck up.
    You're such a
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    1st - He should look for a woman who will accept him AND his children and all resposibilities that come with it.

2nd - WHAT THE ****? Seriously ? You wouldn't accept if your bf's kids were before you? SERIOUSLY ??? then look for a guy who's not a dad yet!! ( or an idiot like your bf) .

What is wrong with you people??? Kids should always go before your freaking needs!! It's like if there was a daddy , new mummy, kid and one piece of bread to feed them all. We should really spread this piece of bread between new mommy and a kid? Seriously ? Kid should suffer cause New Mommy wants to be treated equally??? Seriously ,what the hell is wrong with some people...
    1. He hasn't once said his wife does not accept his child.

2. My boyfriend has one child who lives 6 hours away from him. He chose to move so far away and when I met him he only saw his son twice a year. He moved to a different town with me when I went to uni, so I know I come before his son as he never done that for his own child.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A man has the right to miss his wife without having to worry about some e-jerks trying to guilt him about something completely unrelated.

A man has the right to miss his wife without having to worry about some e-jerks trying to guilt him about something completely unrelated.
    They think a man with a child should not have their own life.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    1. He hasn't once said his wife does not accept his child.

2. My boyfriend has one child who lives 6 hours away from him. He chose to move so far away and when I met him he only saw his son twice a year. He moved to a different town with me when I went to uni, so I know I come before his son as he never done that for his own child.
    1.She doesn't accept the responsibilities that comes with the child, isn't it the same?

2.Your bf is sooo mature, you should really have some kids with him . Honestly, I would be embarassed to say it loud that my bf behaves like this , but it's your shame,not mine.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course he has a right to it, but it's a pity he misses some woman more than his own blood.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course they should BUT they also should take someone they created under consideration. Look if he wanted to be free and independent, he shouldn't have a kid with someone, right? But oh well, there is a child , so guess what, someone has to care for that little someone.
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's Indie in a nutshell.

Poster: "Ow, my sunburn hurts so bad."

Indie: "What kind of parent would complain about their sunburn when they have a child to look after?!"

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hello1 are you bragging your loser boyfriend puts you before his own son?! You sound like a f-cking bitch.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course he has a right to it, but it's a pity he misses some woman more than his own blood.
    When did he say that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When did he say that.
    You can assume that from all of his posts. If he missed his son more than his wife, he would at least visit him more often. What is once per month. Ok I don't have a child yet, you neither, but I guess one must go crazy not being able to see a child for a month. My brother once needed to be here in Germany for 2 months without his wife and kid, and he was telling me everyday how much he misses his child and he called them EVERY day .
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Now what if the man said he really misses his dog. Now he's a horrible father, and husband?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Hello1 are you bragging your loser boyfriend puts you before his own son?! You sound like a f-cking bitch.
    Oh **** off. What I am saying if you read all my posts is, OP seeing his child once a month is a lot better than what some men do such as my boyfriend.

1.She doesn't accept the responsibilities that comes with the child, isn't it the same?

2.Your bf is sooo mature, you should really have some kids with him . Honestly, I would be embarassed to say it loud that my bf behaves like this , but it's your shame,not mine.
    Not my shame, its not my child so I don't care.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast