+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MEN!!!!I think I had enough with thier lies.......

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The reason is because of the vibe you give off....vulnerable, easily swayed, a bit insecure, not the type that turns heads, welcomes any male attention. You can turn this around.....if you carry yourself as a strong, independent, untouchable female, those type of loser guys won't come near you. They will know not to f uck with you, they will feel they have no way of controlling you.

If you become a strong confident woman, you will have the capability to choose, and chat up the man YOU find desirable. It's always worked for me....being in control is power, and men with some kind of substance like it.

Tip: if it seems too good to be true coming out of a guy's mouth, it is, and you need to make the effort to recognize bull s hit, and walk away leaving them in your wake.
    Is this luck of empathy a national Canadian sport?

My god! The girl is posting here for some sympathy and support!

Stop the smart-ass comments, its your fault, be stronger and crap.

What do you win with this? Does it make you feel better about yourselves?

Look at your signature: "Don't hate me because I'm brutally honest.......everyone needs a kick to the nuts once in awhile.". You really think you are smart, don't you? Well you are a jerk!

It's not my fault things went wrong god knows I tried my best

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ForMadmenOnly View Post
    Is this luck of empathy a national Canadian sport?

My god! The girl is posting here for some sympathy and support!

Stop the smart-ass comments, its your fault, be stronger and crap.

What do you win with this? Does it make you feel better about yourselves?

Look at your signature: "Don't hate me because I'm brutally honest.......everyone needs a kick to the nuts once in awhile.". You really think you are smart, don't you? Well you are a jerk!
    Awesome. Smackie makes an excellent point, one that could really help this girl turn her life around, and you undo it because you got your feelings hurt.

Well if it keeps happening a lot, then you can't place all the blame on the guys. It's the type of guy you fall for ( making poor choices which we have done ourselves), or for some reason you are being a magnet for this kind of guy. I was only trying to diagnose the issue.....I must remind you this is public love advice forum. You are going to see positive and negative posts.

I didn't say you were a bad GF to these guys or a horrible person. You seem to attract them or you have a problem with not being able to pick up on their bull s hit. And when I see that is see someone who is vulnerable, that this type of guy takes advantage of that.....which of course is very mean. You are not the only one here that this has happened to, we all have been burned as well. It should be taken as a lesson, to be more aware of what happened, analyze the situation, and work on a solution to prevent it from happening again instead of ranting and trying to get everyone on your bandwagon to hate men....complaining never solves anything.

I had no intention of being a "smart ass" or insult you. Sorry you took my advice the wrong way. Like I said there was no intention.....I was just trying to help you pull yourself out of this destructive pattern of getting hurt repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The reason is because of the vibe you give off....vulnerable, easily swayed, a bit insecure, not the type that turns heads, welcomes any male attention. You can turn this around.....if you carry yourself as a strong, independent, untouchable female, those type of loser guys won't come near you. They will know not to f uck with you, they will feel they have no way of controlling you.
    I prefer confident strong women. I avoid all the others. Because the others tend to be full of drama. (I'm not talking about anyone specific here.) I'll still keep looking. Maybe in another 18 months I will find that really good match.

Another thing, I never had the need to lie to any of my dates, all through my life, regardless of how strong my hormones were. I want an honest, equal relationship. The problem is, all of the good women seem to be taken already. I've been dating for 18 months now (about 7 women?), steadily, and just found the woman I really like, and we broke up due to different goals.

And another thing, I'm a man, I like sex, partly for physical reasons, but mostly for EMOTIONAL intimacy. It's how I feel close to someone. But most girls around me (i.e. available dates) act like a bunch of Quakers and don't want anything to do with sex, ever. I assume they are just jaded from past relationships. So that means, because my emotions are so linked to sex, I don't have one night stands. It's simply too painful.

Vampiress,
    If you need to vent about men, fine, I understand that. I'm sorry some people have come off as a bit harsh towards you in this thread. But there is some good advice here. Such as:
    "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

What this means is find evidence to see if they (your date) are full of BS, or they are really honest.
    Last edited by bulrush; 14-07-11 at 01:55 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Sorry you took my advice the wrong way.
    well I haven't said a word yet, I'm still thinking over what you all said ....
    mmmmmmmmmmmm...............
    I wouldn't consider myself " easily swayed or insecure" I know exactly that I'm a strong and an independent woman... maybe I'm a little "vulnerable" when it comes to loooooove issues... I guess it has something to do with my upbringing
    What I don't know is What men might think of me when they see me running my business at work or when I hang out with my friends...........
    Everyone keep criticizing me about being single at the age of 27..... It seems like having a good career dosen't count....
    maybe that's the reason why I got myself in a bad relationship and couldn't come out of it so easily like I always do...
    or maybe I couldn't let go of him because I really loved him???????????? all i could think of right now is those sweet words he used to tell me when we were together
    So when I think back of every guy I met....... they were all laiers starting with my father!!!!!!!
    True Love Exists... just because I couldn't find it doesn't mean it never existed......
    thank you all for you're answers ..... I really appreciate your concern....... and forgive me if I sound mad or vengeful...

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    well I haven't said a word yet, I'm still thinking over what you all said ....
    mmmmmmmmmmmm...............
    I wouldn't consider myself " easily swayed or insecure" I know exactly that I'm a strong and an independent woman... maybe I'm a little "vulnerable" when it comes to loooooove issues... I guess it has something to do with my upbringing
    What I don't know is What men might think of me when they see me running my business at work or when I hang out with my friends...........
    Everyone keep criticizing me about being single at the age of 27..... It seems like having a good career dosen't count....
    maybe that's the reason why I got myself in a bad relationship and couldn't come out of it so easily like I always do...
    or maybe I couldn't let go of him because I really loved him???????????? all i could think of right now is those sweet words he used to tell me when we were together
    So when I think back of every guy I met....... they were all laiers starting with my father!!!!!!!
    True Love Exists... just because I couldn't find it doesn't mean it never existed......
    thank you all for you're answers ..... I really appreciate your concern....... and forgive me if I sound mad or vengeful...

And BINGO was his name!

Your daddy issues are a lot more serious than you'd like to admit. The relationship a father has with his daughter can often have a very positive or negative effect on her life. Don't believe me? Talk to a professional about it.

I tell the truth all the time. I'm also single.

I'm not asking for anything. I'm just sayin'... know what it takes to keep a relationship going? If you tell her that she really DOES look fat in those pants, she'll not only break up with you, but she'll machete-off your head, terrorist-style, while you're asleep.

Women are vendictive and insane at every possible opportunity. Lies not only keep the relationship going, they keep a guy alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Soreloser View Post

I'm not asking for anything. I'm just sayin'... know what it takes to keep a relationship going? If you tell her that she really DOES look fat in those pants, she'll not only break up with you, but she'll machete-off your head, terrorist-style, while you're asleep.

Women are vendictive and insane at every possible opportunity. Lies not only keep the relationship going, they keep a guy alive.
    You know exactly what type of lies has led us to the end
    I wanna see you reaction when your GF tells you you're the only one for her and in the very next day you would catch her KISSIN' another guy at the back of her office........
    I wonder how THIS type of lies would manage to KEEP the relationship going.............

Your daddy issues are a lot more serious than you'd like to admit. The relationship a father has with his daughter can often have a very positive or negative effect on her life. Don't believe me? Talk to a professional about it.
    I'd really appreciate it if you don't reffer to as " DADDY ISSUES" coz I hate this term
    he might be a lying dirt bag but he's still my father ....

You know exactly what type of lies has led us to the end
    I wanna see you reaction when your GF tells you you're the only one for her and in the very next day you would catch her KISSIN' another guy at the back of her office........
    I wonder how THIS type of lies would manage to KEEP the relationship going.............
    If I hear words like that come out of a women's mouth about needing me in her life instead of wanting her in my life I run fast. If my gf would kiss or screw another dude like that I bounce. It's really no skin off my back when it comes to things like that. The attitude you project for this attracts the attention of the wrong type of men. All the decent guys typically know this so stay away. It's weird for me really when I come out of a relationship when I know its bad its easier for me to not give a crap and move on quickly. A relationship that ends on bullshit reasons but it was a good relationship that is what eats me away.

Damn Lite I never could understand why some people did stuff like that really good insight.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Quote Originally Posted by DannyH View Post
    If I hear words like that come out of a women's mouth about needing me in her life instead of wanting her in my life I run fast. If my gf would kiss or screw another dude like that I bounce. It's really no skin off my back when it comes to things like that. The attitude you project for this attracts the attention of the wrong type of men. All the decent guys typically know this so stay away. It's weird for me really when I come out of a relationship when I know its bad its easier for me to not give a crap and move on quickly. A relationship that ends on bullshit reasons but it was a good relationship that is what eats me away.

Damn Lite I never could understand why some people did stuff like that really good insight.
    I guess we both should agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Soreloser View Post

If you have to lie to keep a relationship going then you are going out with the wrong type of girl. Those kind of girls are either too insecure, low self esteem, clingy, needy, probably take things the wrong way and have psycho flip outs. A need to lie is an avoidance of poor behavior.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess we both should agree to disagree
    Most rational people who have been around the block would agree with Danny here. Co-dependency is a downward spiral, as well as cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Most rational people who have been around the block would agree with Danny here. Co-dependency is a downward spiral, as well as cheating.
    what do u mean?????????????????????????????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast