+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MEN!!!!I think I had enough with thier lies.......

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    I'm not shocked, I'm broken hearted.... I only wanted him to beg me to come back because I'm in love with him and I'm not really proud of my self for that.
    Based on my experience, I know I'll not beg a woman again if she dumps me. They get big headed because of it. At least he cheated on you. I didn't cheat on my ex and I loved her SO much and she knew. She dumped me and I begged for months. 3.5 weeks after she dumped me she got a new boy friend and was already having sex with him. She didn't even care about my feelings and started bringing the new boyfriend around in the apartment. After telling me how much she loved me I couldn't imagine her doing something like this to me.

Beg a woman?!?! Hell no. F*ck it. I have gotten my share of it. Now the war is on. Women are very very very VERY bad. But us men still love them regardless.
    Last edited by confusius; 11-07-11 at 11:33 AM.

They Can't just stop lying, can they????
    Is it so hard for them to tell the truth???????????
    I wish he hadn't told me he couldn't live without me!!!!!! for he never stopped me when I was leaving.....
    Maybe your hanging around with the wrong type of men.
    There are honest guys around (although it seems alot of women ignore them).
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Awesome, another person throwing generalizations around about the opposite sex based on a single situation. You wanted him to stop you AFTER you caught him cheating??? I'm sorry your ex boyfriend is a douche bag but don't take it out on all of us geeeeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    Awesome, another person throwing generalizations around about the opposite sex based on a single situation. You wanted him to stop you AFTER you caught him cheating??? I'm sorry your ex boyfriend is a douche bag but don't take it out on all of us geeeeesh.
    I've got enough of your lies throughout my life..... every man I met .... everyone i dated before.... It's my fault that I fell for it

I've got enough of your lies throughout my life..... every man I met .... everyone i dated before.... It's my fault that I fell for it
    Just please don't take it out on the next guy you will meet. Please.

My ex was in exactly the same situation that you are before she met me. Her ex at the time lied and cheated on her. So since the first date she made me swear that I will not lie or cheat. Guess what it ended up happening??

She LIED and she CHEATED. Nice eh?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Then why are you acting shocked?
    Why would you want him to stop you... He was cheating on you, and you caught him. Why don't you respect yourself more than to want him to beg for you to take him back?

He can live without you, anyone who tells you that they can't is either codependent or so mentally retarded they can't tie their own shoe. It's easy to get caught up in the rush of emotion surrounding a relationship. It's easy to say things in a moment that brings you closer to someone, even if it isn't quite the truth. And, honestly it's really not easy being a guy. I don't think a lot of people, regardless of sex, realize exactly how difficult our lives really are. Obviously we have the (waning) privilege of the dominant sex, and a few other things going for us, but Well...

Women tell us they want us to be sensitive, then they dump you because they lost respect for you the moment you were weak. Women communicate on a completely different level than men do, yet they don't understand that men don't communicate in that way. This frustrates both sexes immensely. As for the cheating part? There could be any number of reasons why he'd do it. Sometimes it just happens, you develop an emotional connection and you're just simply too personally weak to break it off. Sometimes you're just a dirtbag that doesn't respect your significant other. Or, maybe he just can't keep his penis in his pants. I cheated on my first wife because the only two decisions I could understand in my depression over the state of our relationship was that I could either have an affair, or I could kill myself. The idea that I could divorce someone was alien to me. Suicide was a better choice than divorce to me.

Now I'm married again, and it's an amazing relationship.

Life is hard, it has a lot of painful and difficult choices in it that you have to make. Many of us avoid those choices out of fear, indecision, and avoidance of pain. Yet, I can tell you for a fact that 90% of my relationship issues all stem from not making a hard choice when I needed to, and in the end I just made it all worse by not doing what I needed to because it was painful. I was afraid of emotional pain.

And, it is that easy to walk away from him. It's not that easy to get over the feelings of anger and betrayal, but leaving him is as simple as making the choice and living with it. Everything else is simply the healing process. Then you'll find someone else, and hopefully you'll have learned enough to pick a better SO the next time around.
    Holy crap. We need a lot more of this guy around.

Quote Originally Posted by ForMadmenOnly View Post
    Just please don't take it out on the next guy you will meet. Please.

My ex was in exactly the same situation that you are before she met me. Her ex at the time lied and cheated on her. So since the first date she made me swear that I will not lie or cheat. Guess what it ended up happening??

She LIED and she CHEATED. Nice eh?
    I don't think there will be a NEXT GUY to take it on..............

There are decent guys out there vampiress. You might have to make some compromises (eg not go for "bad boy" types) and look out for the nice guy.
    At least theres genuine nice guys out there for you. They probably adore you (isnt that cool?).
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Not to sound like a stupid dude, but maybe you can turn gay. I don't know; If you are not choosing the wrong guys then maybe you just don't like guys and maybe you will find happiness with girls. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by confusius View Post
    Not to sound like a stupid dude, but maybe you can turn gay. I don't know; If you are not choosing the wrong guys then maybe you just don't like guys and maybe you will find happiness with girls. Who knows.
    NOW C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are u serious???????
    the main problem here is YOU guys and your stupid Penises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( no offence!) ...you and your sweet lies .... my stupidity to fall for them

im a nice guy, but females like her keep repeating mistakes and go after the jerks and then wonder why they are miserable

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    im a nice guy, but females like her keep repeating mistakes and go after the jerks and then wonder why they are miserable
    I guess that NICE GUYS like you always pursue skinny blondes..... that's why u don't notice me

the main problem here is YOU guys and your stupid Penises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( no offence!) ...you and your sweet lies .... my stupidity to fall for them
    Nope, the main problem is YOU and your lack of better judgement for choosing an acceptable significant other. You even called yourself stupid......smh.

I guess that NICE GUYS like you always pursue skinny blondes..... that's why u don't notice me
    actually i prefer crazy brunettes

The reason is because of the vibe you give off....vulnerable, easily swayed, a bit insecure, not the type that turns heads, welcomes any male attention. You can turn this around.....if you carry yourself as a strong, independent, untouchable female, those type of loser guys won't come near you. They will know not to f uck with you, they will feel they have no way of controlling you.

If you become a strong confident woman, you will have the capability to choose, and chat up the man YOU find desirable. It's always worked for me....being in control is power, and men with some kind of substance like it.

Tip: if it seems too good to be true coming out of a guy's mouth, it is, and you need to make the effort to recognize bull s hit, and walk away leaving them in your wake.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast