+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I continue on this abusive r/s?

Should I continue on this abusive r/s?

Sorry.. Pardon my english. I have been in this relationship with a girl for 1 month plus. Throughout this period.. There were many arguments. I made a few mistakes that caused my girl to get really mad.. For example..

1) I told her lies
    2) I slept without messaging her goodnight
    3) I talk dirty jokes
    4) I did not respect her privacy by showing her messages to my friend
    5) I took a long time to reply to her messages
    6) I did not pick up her cues on where she want to eat
    7) I pissed her off for not making a call in front of her

Whenever she gets mad.. She has done the following ..
    1) she flirts with guy in the public openly and gave the guys her no.
    2) insulted my family .. Calling them low class.
    3) scolding me fk and busterd
    4) slapped and kicked me

Last week incident was the most serious. She got mad I lied to her and she..
    1) slapped me in public
    2) kicked me
    3) punched me in the face
    4) pinched my breast
    5) grabbed my shirt and wanted to rip it.. I told her to stop but she didn't so I pushed her to the ground
    6) I fell to the ground too and she climbed ontop of me and strangled me for 1-2 mins. I shouted for help and the public almost called the cops
    7) she took her face mirror.. Smashed it and took the shard to slash her wrist about 6 times
    8) I ended up with many scratches, abrasions, bruises that day

Do you think it's worth continuing my r/s ?

Up the thread

No way in hell.

Why did you lie to her or talk dirty jokes and showed the messages to your friend? How did she find the truth, but anyways she is psycho. Dump her and get away from her. I don't know she is kicking you and punching slapping you. She is crazy I swear... Btw how did you lie to her was it one of those lies that was like a joke? or was it something serious?

I used to kick guys and guys got pissed but I stopped. Because I am mature now and she ain't mature. She acts like a immature child who still hasn't learned her lesson yet... she needs counseling..

Is this thread some kind of troll joke? You've been with her one month. Geezus wtf? Of course you shouldn't continue on with this abusivness why would you even need to come to this forum to ask such a ridiculous question?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Is this thread some kind of troll joke? You've been with her one month. Geezus wtf? Of course you shouldn't continue on with this abusivness why would you even need to come to this forum to ask such a ridiculous question?
    no its not a trolling thread. Its real and I have the pics.. I can post it here if need be. Even though she always abuse me when she gets angry.. I still have feelings for her. Last week when I told her that I wanted to break off from her, she cried and I cried. (The last time I cried when my grandma passed away). But, we hugged, made up and got together again.

And she is really pretty too..

Quote Originally Posted by iamminzy View Post
    Why did you lie to her or talk dirty jokes and showed the messages to your friend? How did she find the truth, but anyways she is psycho. Dump her and get away from her. I don't know she is kicking you and punching slapping you. She is crazy I swear... Btw how did you lie to her was it one of those lies that was like a joke? or was it something serious?

I used to kick guys and guys got pissed but I stopped. Because I am mature now and she ain't mature. She acts like a immature child who still hasn't learned her lesson yet... she needs counseling..
    I lied to her because I wanted to impress her or make her happy. But she is a smart girl.. and somehow through our conversations.. she discovered the many lies that I told her. I know she is right to get angry with me.. but i dont understand why her reaction is so violent and aggressive. Is it normal for girls to respond in such manner?

Quote Originally Posted by DotAer View Post
    no its not a trolling thread. Its real and I have the pics.. I can post it here if need be. Even though she always abuse me when she gets angry.. I still have feelings for her. Last week when I told her that I wanted to break off from her, she cried and I cried. (The last time I cried when my grandma passed away). But, we hugged, made up and got together again.

And she is really pretty too..
    Carry on then... frankly, you both deserve one another. Try not to get killed or kill her in the meantime.
    Is it normal for girls to respond in such manner?
    It is NOT normal for PEOPLE to act in that manner. That is why there are laws and rules and jails and insane asylums. O_o

Geeeeezus what is wrong with you that you wouldn't know that automatically????
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-07-11 at 01:03 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

But the thing is..

1) She is a gender change. She was born as a male and she went for gender change operation about 10 years ago.

2) She works as a freelance prostitute.

These are the two main reasons why I know that it is not really possible to have a long term relationship with her..

Are you serious?? Get out while you can

This has gotta be a troll.

1) I told her lies Well that was silly.
    2) I slept without messaging her goodnight That shouldn't matter (and I am a girl by the way) especially because you don't always control when you fall asleep.
    3) I talk dirty jokes So she has no sense of humor, not worth it.
    4) I did not respect her privacy by showing her messages to my friend Pfft. My boyfriend did that - showed his mates pictures of me in underwear. All he got was a tap across the back of the head and I made him cook dinner that night.
    5) I took a long time to reply to her messages Again, should not matter at all UNLESS you are organising to meet somewhere and you are on a time constraint (i.e. she asks where you are when you are supposed to meet her at 5, and the time is 4:55 - don't take ages replying.)
    6) I did not pick up her cues on where she want to eat So what? You're not supposed to be a mind reader - she should TELL you EXACTLY where she wants to go, or at LEAST what kind of food she wants.
    7) I pissed her off for not making a call in front of her She's paranoid. Loopy even.

Whenever she gets mad.. She has done the following ..
    1) she flirts with guy in the public openly and gave the guys her no. Slut.
    2) insulted my family .. Calling them low class. Trying to break your spirit because I am guessing that in your culture, that is especially offensive.
    3) scolding me fk and busterd Well, I call my boyfriend names like that ALL the time - but its always in jest, we sort of do it to each other, never out of anger though.
    4) slapped and kicked me So get rid of her.

Last week incident was the most serious. She got mad I lied to her and she..
    1) slapped me in public Not on.
    2) kicked me
    3) punched me in the face
    4) pinched my breast
    5) grabbed my shirt and wanted to rip it.. I told her to stop but she didn't so I pushed her to the ground
    6) I fell to the ground too and she climbed ontop of me and strangled me for 1-2 mins. I shouted for help and the public almost called the cops
    7) she took her face mirror.. Smashed it and took the shard to slash her wrist about 6 times
    8) I ended up with many scratches, abrasions, bruises that day She is a nut case. DUMP her. Do NOT continue that relationship. It is NOT healthy.

Either A. this is a troll thread or B. you are an idiot with no self respect and if you were in the US I'd tell you to get your "girlfriend" arrested and never speak to her again.

Is this a serious post, your girlfriend kicked and punched you? Geesh. She gets quite riled up doesn't she?!

If this is serious, I quite apologize. Doesn't sound a healthy relationship to me.. I gather you don't like fearing for your life!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

nanananannana
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast