+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do guys like petite/small/short girls?

Tall Brooding Alpha Male ................................... I can't help but fall for them......

Scientifically, man like girls that are healthy to bear healthy kids..
    Healthy looking girls are what you were depicting..
    Girls look very healthy when they are ovulating, "when they are blooming"..
    That I know of from discovery channel.. heheheheh

The same reason apply why female like sexy male..

I LOVE short and petite women! Don't know why, I just do. Love short, petite blonds. My last gf was 6 inches shorter than me. And we had lots of fun. She was spunky, positive, and just a doll to be with. With her being that much shorter than me there were certain advantages to that. She was also very assertive and a great communicator. She said what she wanted and she meant it. And that was a huge turn on...emotionally.

Also, I think it massages a man's dominant nature. Nothing wrong with that if done in a healthy way.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

No one should be dominant in a healthy relationship. It ought to be an equal partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    No one should be dominant in a healthy relationship. It ought to be an equal partnership.
    Absolutely. I have plenty of say in our relationship - when I have permission of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Absolutely. I have plenty of say in our relationship - when I have permission of course.
    LOL. I wear the pants in the family... Wife just tells me which ones to put on.

I've always liked the sign " I am the Captain of this house, and I have my wifes permission to say so"

I actually discussed this thread with my husband last night. Before we got together we had discussed ideal partners (purely in the physical) and neither of us are the others ideal. He always had a thing for short curvy women (as I said before, his mum was a shorty). He actually told me last night that he has found since being with me that a lot short women have "I can do it!!" attitude that he finds unappealing. I asked him if short girls were cuter. His words were "how could anyone be more adorable than you?" I love my husband.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123