Written by: Sheng Vang

Well, this story is a true story based on my love life. I have to tell it
out somehow because I can’t keep it inside me forever.

Well, I liked this one boy for so long…I liked him ever since I was a six grader…Now
I’m a fresh grlo about to be a sophomore..haha…I like him so much…as years passed by
me my feelings became stronger than ever…I love him very much and he doesn’t even
know it…I liked him for 4 years now and I never said a word that I love him…I don’t
know if he knows but everyday I would pray and tell god to let him know how much I
love him in every single way…Now he have his own girlfriend and I have my own
boyfriend…which I love so much too but I will never forget the one that I liked for
so many years…Me and H.L are good friends too…I know one of his best guy friend,
Michael…he is Puerto Rican…he looks fine too…his friend Michael knows that I love
H.L….but I told him not to tell H.L or else…so, yeah…Michael kept my promise…he is
very sweet too…H.L. is the kind of guy who is very talented, smart, creative, and
anything that you would look for in a guy…he have that cute baby face and that c!
ute kiddish smile…that makes you want to look at him forever...well, there was one
time when I went to a field trip and he told me he was going too…but he lied….he
didn’t go…so, later I came back to school after my field trip…he drew me a picture
with arrows saying “ sorry”…that was so sweet…I never thought that he would do
that…gosh…I always cherished that forever…later when I got home I posted up on my
bedroom wall…I would always kiss it before I go to bed every night…and I also
remember on our 8th grade graduation…that was such a sad day for me saying good-bye
to the one you love is s hard thing to do…I cried…yeah…I missed him so much…I was
wondering to myself, what if I never get to see him again in my life?...that’s when
I will regret that I never told him how much I really cared…and now I do….i thought
of telling him how I felted for him for so long on our graduation day but I guess I
was too scared to face the truth…I regret it very much…gosh…I wish there was a time
m!
achine where I could go back to my past and fix everything that I did wrong…if only
I had that one wish…but like peoples say life goes on…but I don know if I could ever
do that.?. I keep on telling myself to move on but I just can’t…everything that
happened in my past will always stick with me no matter what…everything that I gave
to houa he didn’t know that I gave it to him…at the time that I liked him he also
liked this one other girl….she’s the kind of girl where every guy would go for…which
I am not one of those girls…but it’s all kool with me…I am proud of what god gave to
me…and I will respect that…but it’s just sad when I come to think of it…it may not
seem sad to you guys but…if you guys ever experience it you guys will know how it
feel really deep inside your soul…my story doesn’t really makes sennce because I don
really know how to explain it but hopefully you guys who read it would understand me
and what positin I’m standing in….

Well, bye…thank you for your times….

** mY note to all you girls and guys out there….
~~~ when you love someone you have to let them know before it’s too late…face
the thruth and belive in yourself….never let your hopes and dreams fade away
from you….

*Also to all the lovers out there…good luck to alls…lov each other to the fullest of
this world…

• here’s my quote…
“ If you truly love someone…
You have to learn to ket go…
If they ever come back, they’re yours forever…
If they don’t it was never meant to be…

• tO hOUa loR *
I will always wait for you…no matter what…tilll the day I die I will sacrifice my
life for yours….love you very much…hopefully you’ll know how much I do really
care…mUAhs…
~ the one and only sheng vAng….