+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to have sex with an older woman

[QUOTE=Mark1;734716]Walked into an aisle and a woman smiled, said hello, AND asked how I was doing.....and I asked her the same....and that was it.

Didn't know what do say next, damn it.[/Q

Seriously dude, you didnt know what to say after hello and how are you?
    Easiest way to get any woman interested is the old insult/compliment trick. eg, meet elderly in shopping mall , and you say something like "hey nice ass, shame about the face " then you walk away.

Leave your prey to fester in the veg section for 10 minutes and saunter back to collect your quivering prey. No need for any fancy talk or jokes, youve done the hard work. All that remains is your choice of transport to the nearest motel.

No need to thank me, your welcome dude..

Today a woman was carrying a TON of **** from her car, so I offered to help her. Afterwards, she insisted on giving me money ($2), and I would have none of it. (It actually made me feel uncomfortable)

I noticed she didn't have a ring, and said, while laughing, "I see you don't have a ring, maybe we can work something out that way? Haha" but she wouldn't bite, lol.

This Mark guy isn't very smart, is he?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    This Mark guy isn't very smart, is he?
    Please help...

[QUOTE=mwahahaha;734741]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1 View Post
    Walked into an aisle and a woman smiled, said hello, AND asked how I was doing.....and I asked her the same....and that was it.

Didn't know what do say next, damn it.[/Q

Seriously dude, you didnt know what to say after hello and how are you?
    Easiest way to get any woman interested is the old insult/compliment trick. eg, meet elderly in shopping mall , and you say something like "hey nice ass, shame about the face " then you walk away.

Leave your prey to fester in the veg section for 10 minutes and saunter back to collect your quivering prey. No need for any fancy talk or jokes, youve done the hard work. All that remains is your choice of transport to the nearest motel.

No need to thank me, your welcome dude..

You are hilarious mate!

The only 2 people who think thats funny are from England - figures. Your sense of "humor" is incredibly flawed.

And before you ask, yes, Ive been there.

UPDATE

I got into a fender bender today, and the lady who hit me was very pretty, and older.

She was very kind, asking me if I was okay, calling me sweetie, and hunny, Gave me a hug etc as we waited for the police.

Afterwards, as we were parting, I asked her if she wanted to get a drink sometime, and she said yes! She told me when/where she works and where she lives.

I saw a ring on her right hand, so IDK what that means.

I texted her just to touch base, and her reply was just, "Okay, sounds good."

Pros: Got number, flirty
    Cons: Text reply, ring (right hand)

So just ask her for drinks one night and see what happens?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Rings on the right hand mean nothing. Ask her for drinks, and don't wait more than a couple of days.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Rings on the right hand mean nothing. Ask her for drinks, and don't wait more than a couple of days.

Thanks.

She also didn't mind that I rubbed her neck when I asked how she was doing after the whiplash.

I take it Im in?

lol, this thread is just too funny. Sorry mark

Geez. Just talk to them like they are anybody else! It's not like they are an alien species. Older women are A SHIT TON easier to talk to than younger chicks...it's not even close in fact. Chuck the pickup lines. But I see your plan of causing car accidents with older women worked, so congrats. Wouldn't be my way of doing it, but whatever works I guess.

Otherwise...go to the nursing home. Read them stories. When they doze off, you're in!

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    go to a retirement home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

Mark, if you meet this lady at her place, ask her to rub your neck. Get the touching started. Then when she's done rubbing your neck, give her a kiss, and take it from there.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I'm going to call her tomorrow to set up a date for Monday, sound good?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who ARE these creepy women that pick up 22 yr olds?

Well I can tell you they're definitely not classy, so find yourself a nice dive bar and look for the ones with no ring, pounding drinks and giving you the eyeball......especially if they're wearing anything short, low-cut or animal print. Done deal.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast