+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I hate weekends

I hate weekends

Assuming you are done with the break up phase were every day is a torture and you hate having to get out of bed, weekends is the worst part for the next phase.

You keep yourself busy at work on week days. And then it comes Friday. And you have to go out to meet people. But you self-esteem is low. Do everybody looks you like an alien, a boring, a snob person. The Saturday comes and you go out and hope to meet somebody. But of-course you don't. Because meeting people is so hard. And before you know it it's Sunday. Another week went by and you haven't met somebody special. Somebody to fill the void. And you feel so shit. And you know it will take sooo long to love again. And it will be all pain.

I hate Sundays

And to put it in Morrysey words:

"I am Human and I need to be loved
    Just like everybody else does

There's a club, if you'd like to go
    You could meet someone who really loves you
    So you go, and you stand on your own
    And you leave on your own
    And you go home
    And you cry
    And you want to die

When you say it's gonna happen now,
    When exactly do you mean?
    See I've already waited too long
    And all my hope is gone"

I work with my ex so weekends are a blessing for me now. At first they were really hard because we spent all our special time together on the weekends. Now that addiction feeling is wearing off it's going back to work and seeing her. It's like trying to quit smoking when there's a pack behind the glass. Not necessarily within reach but always on your mind.

Try to find happiness being single. Go out with your friends without any expectations to meet anyone, and they will come to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ForMadmenOnly View Post
    Assuming you are done with the break up phase were every day is a torture and you hate having to get out of bed, weekends is the worst part for the next phase.

You keep yourself busy at work on week days. And then it comes Friday. And you have to go out to meet people. But you self-esteem is low. Do everybody looks you like an alien, a boring, a snob person. The Saturday comes and you go out and hope to meet somebody. But of-course you don't. Because meeting people is so hard. And before you know it it's Sunday. Another week went by and you haven't met somebody special. Somebody to fill the void. And you feel so shit. And you know it will take sooo long to love again. And it will be all pain.

I hate Sundays

And to put it in Morrysey words:

"I am Human and I need to be loved
    Just like everybody else does

There's a club, if you'd like to go
    You could meet someone who really loves you
    So you go, and you stand on your own
    And you leave on your own
    And you go home
    And you cry
    And you want to die

When you say it's gonna happen now,
    When exactly do you mean?
    See I've already waited too long
    And all my hope is gone"
    Chin up Buddy, I know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Renwo View Post
    Try to find happiness being single. Go out with your friends without any expectations to meet anyone, and they will come to you.
    Thanks. I know what you mean but I also know from past experience that will take long time before I manage to pull myself together and be happy on my own again. And I know that as soon as I do that and start be happy by myself a women will come again to suck out all this happiness and dump me.

Quote Originally Posted by McRich01 View Post
    Chin up Buddy, I know what you mean.
    :-))) Thanks!

if you're at that point peace will come soon. Now its just a matter of learning to enjoy your "you" time again. You'll get there, and we've all been there. Its what brought most of us to this forum in the first place.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley