+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you love me...Swallow!!

Quote Originally Posted by scott green View Post
    Wow! Did you just compare drinking period blood to swallowing your partners semen? That sounds pretty sexist. I bet her partner would go down on her anytime she asked him, no complaints, and unlike with giving oral to guys a guy can taste her fish batter as soon as he sticks his Tongue in her twat! The LEAST she can do it try it a few times if she really loves him, which obviously she doesn't. The girl ONLY tastes a guy right at the end when he climaxes, and even then it's over in a minute, unlike a guy who has to suck and like his gf's sweaty hairy clam for about half an hour or whatever. Way to go giving this girl advice! It should be the guy dumping HER for being so fridged and repressed and disgusted by something perfectly natural as his semen
    From the perspective of someone who's slept with both men and women, a woman's juices are nowhere near as strong or as thick and salty as a man's cum. Men also aren't expected to actually swallow everything they lap up. Sure you get some of her taste in your mouth, but its not like you have to swallow spoonfuls of thick fluids at a time. Besides, I've been with boyfriends who weren't partial to bodily fluids so they focused their mouth on the clit while fingering me instead. I would imagine that this is normal.

I really don't see what the problem is. Not everyone can get used to the idea of tasting bodily fluids; some people just don't have the stomach for it. I don't see what it has to do with being frigid.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Any man who says "if you loved me, you would (insert ANY demand)" doesn't love you.
    I completely agree. Love does not demand. I have been married to the same awesome wife for over 39 years. Not only does she not swallow, she can't even let me cum in her mouth. So does that mean she does not love me? Far from it. She completely and wonderfully satisfies me sexually in every other way. If he is so selfish in this area what about other areas?

you would have no problem with that? You wouldn't feel hurt or a sense of rejection?
    Nope. People have different tastes and you can't control that. They can't do anything about it either. Personally unless the guy has very recently taken a shower I find the taste of just the skin in that area to be a bit strong and not a good taste. Semen usually tastes gross. I'll do oral he just better take a shower first and I'm not swallowing. If that requirement was put on oral for me with a dental dam in place of swallowing or not I would have no problem with it. Actually it might be a benefit seeing as sometimes bacteria in the mouth can lead to infections down there. Used to happen to me all the time after oral with one guy I was dating. I finally started refusing to let him because even when he brushed his teeth prior I would still get infections and I never got them when he didn't do oral.

If a woman doesn't swallow she's not in love. If she turns down anal she HATES her man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzersize View Post
    If a woman doesn't swallow she's not in love. If she turns down anal she HATES her man.

I really, really hope you are being facetious.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzersize View Post
    LOL!

Maybe the gals who don't want to swallow should learn to be discreet about discarding his semen. Gagging or crying 'eeewwww', isn't going to make anyone feel good. Keep a tissue in hand and use it discreetly. Or (gasp!) how about even being creative? Why not collect it and smear it on your breasts while masturbating once he's done? Are you young girls that stupid and unimaginative that you can't spit w/o making him feel bad about it?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I don't really have a problem with the pulling out at the last second. I think semen is disgusting. If slime shot out of a girl during oral you better believe I'd be getting out of there fast. I'm not going to make someone do something I wouldn't.

you dont have to swallow! think if a man told me i had to swallow id spit it in his mouth and tell him to swallow! see how he liked it!

swallowing a mans cum has nothing to do if you love him or not its each persons diff preference!

for me, it depends on my mood but alot of times it makes me gag so i dont let it get that far to him cuming in my mouth lol
    Last edited by UK87; 07-10-11 at 10:16 PM.

I think the bottom line is that almost everyone is selfish these days. Not many put their supposedly significant other before themselves, which is why you have women who'd never even consider swallowing and men who insist that love= swallowing semen in an attempt to manipulate their woman into doing something that will please them. People these days are ridiculous. Men, if your woman is THAT grossed out then work around it until a time comes when she might be willing to do it (if that time ever comes). Try ways to make your cum taste better like drinking more water and changing your diet while keeping in mind that the decision is her's and not yours. Women, is holding your breath while taking a load in your mouth and taking literally two seconds swallow so bad? Why not try it to please your man and possibly try it again if he tries to make it better for you by changing his diet/drinking habits? Sheesh this is not rocket science. If you get you gotta give too.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by UK87 View Post
    you dont have to swallow! think if a man told me i had to swallow id spit it in his mouth and tell him to swallow! see how he liked it!
    What a horrible attitude! I hope the very same guy would go down on you and spit the taste of your fishy pussy batter into your mouth, and see how you like it in return.

It's a fact that not all girls taste good down there, but do you hear us guys complaining? Hell no. We do it, even on your off days, because we love you. Least we can expect in return is to TRY and return the favour, not selfishly flat-out say 'no way in hell'

I think you do it because you love IT and your love of who is attached to it has very little to do with much of anything. I also think that any man who is dumb enough to proceed when who he's going proceed on smells like fishy batter, then he has to be obsessed with IT or he's just stupid in general. If it smells like fish it's infected in someway and keep clear of it for your own sexual health. Talk to her about it so she can get it fixed.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-10-11 at 02:04 AM. Reason: typo
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I think you do it because you love IT and your love of who is attached to it has very little to do with much of anything. I also think that any man who is dumb enough to proceed when who he's going proceed on smells like fishy batter, then he has to be obsessed with IT or he's just stupid in general. If it smells like fish it's infected in someway and keep clear of it for your own sexual health. Talk to her about it so she can get it fixed.
    I don't think it's always about infection, it's about diet. I used to date an Italian chick, and she ate a LOT of red meat and strong cheese, and her pussy was STINKING! But I still went down there because she asked me to, and because I loved her (at the time).

I think if you love the guy you'll at least TRY to please him the way he pleases you. Jesus Christ he only cums for a minute!

You're talking to someone who LOVES to give head. Swallowing is half the joy. I however would NOT go down on my hubby if he had a dick full of smegma or he smelled like limburger. Love has fk all to do with it. If you loved her you would have told her do something about the smell so you could do it to her like you loved it rather than like you had to sacrifice for the cause.

I don't think it's always about infection, it's about diet. I used to date an Italian chick, and she ate a LOT of red meat and strong cheese, and her pussy was STINKING! But I still went down there because she asked me to, and because I loved her (at the time).

I think if you love the guy you'll at least TRY to please him the way he pleases you. Jesus Christ he only cums for a minute!
    Red meat and cheese does not equate to "fishy batter."
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-10-11 at 02:29 AM. Reason: added
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

What a horrible attitude! I hope the very same guy would go down on you and spit the taste of your fishy pussy batter into your mouth, and see how you like it in return.

It's a fact that not all girls taste good down there, but do you hear us guys complaining? Hell no. We do it, even on your off days, because we love you. Least we can expect in return is to TRY and return the favour, not selfishly flat-out say 'no way in hell'
    Obviously you are missing the point of UK87's post. Let me spell it out for you. She was saying what she said from the standpoint of having a man [tell] her she [had] to swallow. No one has the right to demand sexual activities from someone else. Does your woman [tell] you you [have] to swallow her "fishy pussy batter"? The answer is no. Just because you >choose< to do that doesn't give you the right to demand the same in return. It was your choice. Have I went down on vagina when it smelled bad? Yeah, but I didn't complain about it or demand something else as payment for my doing so. Do you know why? Because it was [my] choice and I wasn't coerced. You sound like one of those immature guys who simply wants what he wants and will try to manipulate whomever in whatever way to get what he wants. Why else would you be getting so uptight about a woman' s right to refuse a sexual activity that she finds offensive?

Again this goes back to the selfishness aspect, which you either missed in my post or you simply didn't address because you knew you fit the bill.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Strange type of diet, for an Italian woman :S. In any case if you didn't enjoy it, you shouldn't have done it. Sex is not about sacrifice. If it is, it's bad sex - for all the people involved.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast