+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: If you love me...Swallow!!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Strange type of diet, for an Italian woman :S. In any case if you didn't enjoy it, you shouldn't have done it. Sex is not about sacrifice. If it is, it's bad sex - for all the people involved.
    I actually have to disagree with this for a few reasons. First, for guys it can be a sacrifice because in the end our sex drive will lead us to do a great many things to achieve the glorious end result, lol. Also if I, he, or some other guy goes down on a woman whose vagina smells horrible it doesn't automatically mean bad sex for all involved. I have personally went down on a woman whose vagina smelled absolutely horrible (she had eaten Chipotle with a lot of onions and peppers earlier) and I made her cum hard. Then we had sex and I came. Did I enjoy giving oral that night? No, but I didn't just think about myself so everyone won. I held my breath, worked my mouth magic, and [discretely] wiped my mouth and chin afterwards. How do you think she'd have felt if I put my head between her legs and said "you know what, I just can't do this, we need to talk about this". Ha, you know exactly what would have happened. So while I think scott green is a huge douche, he isn't totally wrong.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by scott green View Post
    What a horrible attitude! I hope the very same guy would go down on you and spit the taste of your fishy pussy batter into your mouth, and see how you like it in return.

It's a fact that not all girls taste good down there, but do you hear us guys complaining? Hell no. We do it, even on your off days, because we love you. Least we can expect in return is to TRY and return the favour, not selfishly flat-out say 'no way in hell'
    If you ACTUALLY opened your eyes and READ fully what I posted you would see that if someone told me I HAD to do something I would basically rebel and not do it..... If you read further on in my post I said it depends on my mood if I swallow or not!! I never once said I dont like to pleasure a man with my mouth so how the heck was I complaining??????????

So before you start throwing insults at people... READ THE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I have had plenty of kissing after a man has gone down on me, and I didnt mind it at all

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I actually have to disagree with this for a few reasons. First, for guys it can be a sacrifice because in the end our sex drive will lead us to do a great many things to achieve the glorious end result, lol. Also if I, he, or some other guy goes down on a woman whose vagina smells horrible it doesn't automatically mean bad sex for all involved. I have personally went down on a woman whose vagina smelled absolutely horrible (she had eaten Chipotle with a lot of onions and peppers earlier) and I made her cum hard. Then we had sex and I came. Did I enjoy giving oral that night? No, but I didn't just think about myself so everyone won. I held my breath, worked my mouth magic, and [discretely] wiped my mouth and chin afterwards. How do you think she'd have felt if I put my head between her legs and said "you know what, I just can't do this, we need to talk about this". Ha, you know exactly what would have happened. So while I think scott green is a huge douche, he isn't totally wrong.
    There is no way in hell that her Chipotle with onions and peppers would have presented in her vagina only hours later. Unless she had a steady diet of chipotle then what you were smelling was not her dinner. Some men won't ruin the moment I suppose but A discreet and sensuous "lets have a shower together" would have solved your problem. In this day and age of STD's STI's I myself would not go down on a guy that smelled like a walking trichamonas batch and I certainly wouldn't swallow. To each their own though.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well I'm not talking about a random hook up or a short term girlfriend. Also I have on a number of occasions noticed that garlic, red meat, or onions did make a difference in the smell and taste of this woman's vagina (as hard as it seems to believe that). Under other circumstances like a random woman or a short term girlfriend I'd recommend not just powering through because of stds as you mentioned.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wakeup and Cog, you are working from the position of liking it. You can't convince someone to do something they don't like. You, can however, teach them ways to be more discreet about their dislike. Its not an all or nothing solution. Considering there are people out there that don't even like oral/anal/whatever. I mean, some people like bum-licking. Should everyone do it?

BTW, just as an interesting aside. Oral sex to orgasm is something mostly limited to humans. I think there are some primates that do it, but that's about it. Dogs licking themselves isn't the same thing.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I held my breath, worked my mouth magic, and [discretely] wiped my mouth and chin afterwards. How do you think she'd have felt if I put my head between her legs and said "you know what, I just can't do this, we need to talk about this". Ha, you know exactly what would have happened. So while I think scott green is a huge douche, he isn't totally wrong.
    Exactly! A guy isn't gonna turn round and say "you know what, honey, I just can't! Your pussy smells ****ing rank! It stinks like a dead skunk's ass down there! Uhhhh!" cos the chick would be totally offended and take it totally badly, probably giving her a complex. So we just hold our breath and get to work. Most of my mates have said the exact same thing. Red meat certainly makes it taste pretty horrible, esp bolognase! And dont get me started on burgers and Mexican food. So when a chick turns round and won't even attempt a BJ after weve gone down on that for 40 mins straight cos they "don't like the taste" I'd be totally offended.

Maybe us guys are too nice? Maybe we should tell those women how bad their vages taste? And who cares about their feelings, cos if they're gonna refuse to even take a bit of cum in their mouth for just a minute, they obviously don't care about our bloody feelings

Exactly! A guy isn't gonna turn round and say "you know what, honey, I just can't! Your pussy smells ****ing rank! It stinks like a dead skunk's ass down there! Uhhhh!"
    Of course not and your extremes are lol worthy.
    cos the chick would be totally offended and take it totally badly, probably giving her a complex. So we just hold our breath and get to work.
    I gave you a solution to that dilemma and if the woman with the odor is a longterm SO then you should feel free to discuss such things without lifelong psychosis ensuing.
    Most of my mates have said the exact same thing. Red meat certainly makes it taste pretty horrible, esp bolognase! And dont get me started on burgers and Mexican food.
    So what is it, taste or smell we're talking about here. You said smell now you're talking about taste which are two different things. Taste can be remedied through diet.
    So when a chick turns round and won't even attempt a BJ after weve gone down on that for 40 mins straight cos they "don't like the taste" I'd be totally offended.
    Oh pulleeese did you not read Incongnito's post regarding the difference between you volunteering through your own choice and expecting her to do the same?
    Maybe us guys are too nice? Maybe we should tell those women how bad their vages taste? And who cares about their feelings, cos if they're gonna refuse to even take a bit of cum in their mouth for just a minute, they obviously don't care about our bloody feelings
    I doubt you'd be able to do such a thing because you sound like you would feel deprived if a girl wouldn't let you give her face. It's allllll about you I suspect.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Aren't the taste and smell linked? Certainly I've always found the rule : "if a pussy SMELLS like ass, it probably TASTES like ass" always applies. I tend to find they both happen with bad diet, eating red meat, strong foods, red wine and garlic, strong spicy food, and not drinking enough water.

Even at the fish market if the fish smells like fish than don't buy it because it's not fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Even at the fish market if the fish smells like fish than don't buy it because it's not fresh.
    If the fish smells like fish dont buy it, lol
    fckn brilliant...

Fishy pussy batter...funny shit!

So when a chick turns round and won't even attempt a BJ after weve gone down on that for 40 mins straight cos they "don't like the taste" I'd be totally offended. s
    Wow...40 minutes??? I think it took my wife only 5 minutes last night. I don't think she has ever taken longer than 10 minutes. I'm just say'in.

tremolo Guest
    I'm not buying this 40 minutes thing. And I can say, as an earlier poster did, that having gone down on a woman myself, it is really not bad in the least, and is far preferable to having a mouthful of cum - and I willingly swallow (and enjoying doing it) for my boyfriends. There is such a double standard men have about wanting women to swallow but never wanting to taste their own cum. I love kissing a man after he's gone down on me, and when I masturbate, I sometimes taste my own juices just to make sure there's nothing objectionable there that would prevent a man from wanting to go down on me.

Also - I don't believe foods really affect the taste of anyone's juices unless they keep a steady diet of them. I've always wondered though about the tisane that is mentioned in that movie Le Divorce. The philandering politician tells Abigail that, as his mistress, each day before they make love he wants her to drink a potful of tea infused with orange, rose water, and mint because it 'perfumes the juices'. Maybe there's nothing to it, but if you guys have a girlfriend who smells objectionable to you, perhaps you should watch that movie together and comment on that part. She might take the hint and try it.
    Last edited by tremolo; 09-10-11 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rainydayznnight View Post
    Fishy pussy batter...funny shit!
    How about a tuna boat on a hot summers day.....

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Also - I don't believe foods really affect the taste of anyone's juices .
    No, they REALLY do, esp fatty foods. I've been told that drinking pineapple juice is very good for making the woman's sweaty fish-pie taste well-good. My gf's tried it out, and all I can say is the improvement was MASSIVE! Her beefy tuna flaps really didn't taste that rancid at all, which is a win in my book.
    Last edited by scott green; 09-10-11 at 04:07 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast