+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If you love me...Swallow!!

*sniffs* I don't smell fish but I do smell Troll.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    There is such a double standard men have about wanting women to swallow but never wanting to taste their own cum. I love kissing a man after he's gone down on me, and when I masturbate, I sometimes taste my own juices just to make sure there's nothing objectionable there that would prevent a man from wanting to go down on me.
    Well, I am a guy who has tasted his own cum. How could I ask my wife to do that (even though she never will) if I don't know how it tastes? My wife does not love for me to kiss her after I have gone down on her, but she has kissed me right afterward on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by romantic_guy View Post
    Well, I am a guy who has tasted his own cum. How could I ask my wife to do that (even though she never will) if I don't know how it tastes? My wife does not love for me to kiss her after I have gone down on her, but she has kissed me right afterward on occasion.
    lofcknl
    youve tasted it but your wife never will?
    just say it was an accident, what can she do once its done, assuming that she at least sucks you.
    haha fckn brilliant
    gayest and funniest post ever..

tremolo Guest
    Uh... and just what is gay about that?

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    just say it was an accident, what can she do once its done, assuming that she at least sucks you.
    She does suck me but she cannot stand the consistency of cum (it is not the taste for her). Now, why would I do that to her and say it was an accident? Why would I force the woman I love to do something that would cause her to be physically sick? I guess that is the difference between us. We each have a different understanding about what true love is all about.

Dude,, no woman actually likes it.. its not chocolate. well apart from this one bird i knew, but she would do anything, lol.
    My point is, if she loved you the way you love her , she would do it for you, no need to force her. How does she know she doesnt like it, she must have tried it once. i hope for your sake it was with you, otherwise thats an image that will never leave your head now. It baffles me why you would marry a bird that doesnt swallow, there is thousands of birds that will. Next you will be saying she doesnt take it in the ass. What a life. good luck

tremolo Guest
    why you would marry a bird that doesnt swallow
    It would seem that you have some pretty low standards for your women.

Dude,, no woman actually likes it.. its not chocolate. well apart from this one bird i knew, but she would do anything, lol.
    My point is, if she loved you the way you love her , she would do it for you, no need to force her. How does she know she doesnt like it, she must have tried it once. i hope for your sake it was with you, otherwise thats an image that will never leave your head now. It baffles me why you would marry a bird that doesnt swallow, there is thousands of birds that will. Next you will be saying she doesnt take it in the ass. What a life. good luck
    Actually, I am the only lover she has ever had since we got married at 16 and 17. Like I said, for her it is not the taste as much as the consistency. e.g. when she has eggs, they have to be cooked through. If they are the least bit runny, she can't eat them. Oh, and by the way, the only reason she does not take it in the ass is that I really have no desire to do that. "What a life," you say? I have had an incredible life with my one and only. At 55 she is still hot looking (5'2" and 110 lbs) we hardly ever argue (I think the last time was 4 months ago) we are best friends, she is very low maintenance and she is awesome in bed...it is heaven on earth. So, yes, it is a great life!!!

The way some of you guys talk, a blow job is the only way to have sex. You'd have a bitch for a girlfriend or wife as long as she gave you a blow job and swallowed. I am just saying that there is so much more to sex and a great relationship than her swallowing my cum. Come talk to me after you have had a successful 40 year relationship with a woman.

yeah dude, my apologies, point taken. Im just yanking your chain. Im bored because my "tiger" thread has died a death.
    no offence meant

These men or maybe boys that keep on saying that a woman doesn't love their partner unless they swallow have got it all sooo wrong. If these guys loved their girl they wouldn't expect them to do something that make them physically sick.

Simple as that.

(this isn't about a girl not pleasuring her man I.e blowjobs but infact swallowing which some of you aren't grasping!)

Quote Originally Posted by romantic_guy View Post
    She does suck me but she cannot stand the consistency of cum (it is not the taste for her). Now, why would I do that to her and say it was an accident?.
    Ummm... Because it feels ****ing AMAZING to cum in there while she's sucking??? If a girl REALLY loved you, she'd at LEAST do that for you. Next you'll be saying you dont get anal. It's sad, man.

Ummmm I don't get anal. But if you had read my earlier thread you would have known that it is because I am the one who doesn't want to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by scott green View Post
    Ummm... Because it feels ****ing AMAZING to cum in there while she's sucking??? If a girl REALLY loved you, she'd at LEAST do that for you. Next you'll be saying you dont get anal. It's sad, man.
    Get your own patter, haggis boy....

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    next time, tell your bf that if he loves you, he will eat out your ass..... it's only fair right?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by scott green View Post
    Silly silly boy... It doesn't feel any different at all. It is just mentally gratifying to know that the woman you're with is doing something more submissive. For some guys who are OVERLY concerned with being submitted to I suppose this is a must. For us [normal] guys, well we'd love for a woman to swallow, but won't try to force her or manipulate her if she doesn't want to. Also, romantic_guy is 100% correct that there is more to a gratifying relationship than swallowing, and anal sex. Lets say that your woman swallow, does anal, and whatever else you can think up in bed, but spends all of your money and is a bitch most of the time? Then the sex doesn't matter. Conversely if your woman is a great woman, loves sex, but won't swallow or do anal then you aren't "losing" and it certainly isn't "sad".

One day you'll grow up and realize that a real relationship isn't deemed as "good" or "bad" based on what side sexual activities a woman will/won't do. Sex is a big deal, but swallowing or anal would certainly be an "extra" or a "side" activity.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast