By miss_mai

Everyone has a specail friend....a friend they share there secerts with...a friend that they can turn to for help...a friend that will understand them when no one else will understand...a friend that will always listen to you...even listen to you cry when u can't tell them whats going on...listen to u when u talke about the stupids thing.....a friend that is will to forgive when u have hurt them.....u friend that will count on u too be there for them too....a friend that will tell u not to give up....u friend that will tell u that ur the luckest person if someone ever get to spend their life with...a firends that will give u advice...a friend that still cares for u even though they got their own love life..never will turn u down...everyone has that one specail friend....has a friend that they admired.......just that one specail person..it doesn't matter if its younger then or older then...male or female....

This girl had a friend...a specail guy friend...she felt so lucky that she had knew him...he was one of a kind.....
Someon evil grab him by the arms and took him as their shinny stars..someone took him by the hands and took him as their man......

losing a best guy friend is the hardest thing....even though ur still friends with them their girl be all stingy....saying ur talking to their man....it just hurt....while why is she talking to my best guy friend too...i doesn't matter....he is ur man and he is my guyfriend...u take him as a man and i take him as a friend so....all the girsl out there...don't gotta be stingy...when u know that u have taken someones best friend though i may not mean alot...but will just not be the same...like back then when it just him and me....those time we share..but now he is with u ...just keep it kool...remember that he is still party of me...still someone that i tresure....what if i take ur best guy friend away...how would u feell..thing won't be the same huh? just understand that if he say its just a friend then its jsut a friend got nothing else going inbetween.....

always one love to the one and only....V to the A to the S to the E to the R to the X to the I to the O to the N to the G.....