11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sister 1

5 45.45%
  • Sister 2

6 54.55%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which sister should I pick? Pics included

My first reaction to pic #1 was "ok, she's cute", but my reaction to pic #2 was "Holy sh*t, she's hot!". It all depends on your personal taste. I think that first you should take their pictures down from this site though. Then you should date whichever one that you are more compatible with. Don't, as some have suggested, date or have sex with both of them. That should be simple common sense though.
    Last edited by Incognito; 16-07-11 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Misspelling
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    My first reaction to pic #1 was "ok, she's cute", but my reaction to pic #2 was "Holy sh*t, she's hot!". It all depends on your personal taste. I think that first you should take their pictures down from this site. Then you should date whichever one that you are more compatible with. Don't, as some have suggested, date or have sex with both of them. hat should be simple common sense though.
    Holly shit the 2nd one is not good looking as the first 1 judge by the features In her face,n I can see something from the 2nd girl looks fake ewwww. Anyway, I said casual date mean maybe a few coffee to choose which one Is more compatible, not a relationship with 2 persons, Eh!!!!! Done.

And the truth is why don't you stop doing this and just decide yourself.

In a woman's opinion, I'm with #2 because she dresses sexy and her smile makes her look like she is very social, out going and fun. But I suggest you go with the one that has the most in common with you.....once the lust dies down you NEED to have compatibility to make a relationship last and stay interesting.

Out of all 4 photos I like the 1st pic of the 1st chick most. She looks like a sweetheart.

Looking at all 4 photos though, there isn't much difference between them. They are both gorgeous. I am curious as to who is nicer. I personally think chick 2 has the attitude and if I'm correct there yes you have a potential princess in that one. I'm probably just dribbling sh*t at the moment though. :p
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12