• Sister 1

5 45.45%
  • Sister 2

6 54.55%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which sister should I pick? Pics included

Which sister should I pick? Pics included

Just wanted to settle a point of disagreement between some male friends of mine once and for all...we disagree which one's more attractive. For the sake of not biasing anyone I'm not going to say which one I'm leaning towards personality-wise.

Sister 1:

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/17467846.jpg/]ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting[/url]

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/94340640.jpg/]ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting[/url]

Sister 2:

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/29035014.jpg/]ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting[/url]

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/j21q.jpg/]ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting[/url]

Opinions appreciated!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pretty close, but I go with sister 2. But sister 1 looks like she has a better personality
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I think sister 1, she looks a bit weird with the closer pose though. Sister 2 has weird nose to me, not cute.

They're both cute, dude. Sister 1 probably a bit more so, but as with anything. It's a matter of taste.
    Who are you leaning towards personally? Did you post Sister 1's photos first 'cause she's the one you like best....or was that just to throw us off haha.

Anyways, what makes you think either of them will pick you?
    I jest.
    Slightly
    - The Bringer of Rain

They're both half filipino, half german hence the slightly asian noses haha! And my lips are sealed when it comes to which one's personality I prefer...not until later anyway

Dude, I've just looked again & I can't choose now! I see your dilemma! Are they both nice or is one of them a bitch?
    - The Bringer of Rain

Sister 1 looks cuter, looks like a bit mix but sister 2 doesn't look any western to me( totally Asia looking n average looking). Uhmm just keep casual date and see which personality would click then.
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 12-07-11 at 07:48 PM.

Hahaha thanks for sympathizing! I wouldn't say either is a bitch. Hmm. One has more attitude which can be a good thing, but could be a red flag for princess syndrome :S But I am attracted to both for different reasons

1st girl for me definitely.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

To me, I am more attracted to the first girl. But that is just an initial attraction. The thing that makes you approach someone in a bar or somewhere. But initial attraction only gets you to the front door. If you know more about these girls, their personalities, common interests, etc. have a LOT more to do with who you should go after in a romantic manner.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I prefer the 2nd one.

Why don't you keep them both and have a "jjpm" sandwich?

JHC I can't believe you're pimping them out like you are. Do they know you're putting their private photos up on the internet ya dweeb?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I knew they were halfers the instant I opened the first pic. I'm way more into the half look so I choose 1. 2 looks nearly full asian.

And the answer to your dumb ass question is the one who is a better personality match, DUH. It's not like 1 is hot and the other is hideous. If you're seriously debating choosing "which sister" based on a random web poll as to who is hotter please, leave them both alone and choose neither.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think they should both kick your ass for posting their pictures on this site without permission.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think they should both kick your ass for posting their pictures on this site without permission.
    speaking of which, maybe you should remove their pics... come to think of it I'd be personally pissed off if someone without my knowledge was posting my pic in this manner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast