+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is she just not into you? Help Ladies!

Is she just not into you? Help Ladies!

Ladies be honest if a guy is in a public place (Mall, Supermarket, Library, Bar, Park, Cafe etc...) and he walks past a girl shoulder to shoulder and she doesn't even look towards him. Is it a waste of time to go and talk to her and ask her out because isn't that a clue that she just not into you?

And Please don't answer this question if you are divorced overweight and have three multiracial children because I know what you going to answer and I know you looking for any guy that will come around and you are dying for him to ask you out. I only want young 20 yr females with no children to answer this question. And I am not trying to be mean but I need a real honest answer

Quote Originally Posted by Luma View Post
    multiracial children, etc
    What? Get the **** out of here.

lol ur funny but here im a guy ill tell you something... if you got game you got game no matter how she walked by you and what u did... go up grow some balls and make her want you!

Quote Originally Posted by pete05 View Post
    lol ur funny but here im a guy ill tell you something... if you got game you got game no matter how she walked by you and what u did... go up grow some balls and make her want you!
    I am not an ape to go harrase every girl that passes by I am white person who naturally does not hound the opposite sex. and again your comment had nothing to do with what I was asking so go monkey off and I was asking ladies not males

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    What? Get the **** out of here.
    Get outta this country and go back to south america

here's the opinion of a young girl who someday will be bigger and have kids: girls pick up on an attitude like that. Unless it's one with incredible low self-esteem and serious daddy-issues, you won't stand any chance with any decent girl
    Wasn't aware, meant for the best, ignorance is no excuse, but neither is insolence - a polite pm would have sufficed

I am a young 20 year old female (with children, but I don't think that actually matters). Yeah she isn't into you. And with how you sound, you'd be lucky. But seriously if she didn't actually notice you then, no.

Well not like this- you dont just approach agirl you bump into. but you can go over and try to start up a conversation

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I don't think she's into you if she didn't look at you. I mean I will look at someone who is attractive to me, I like to admire good looking guys when I'm single lol.

what's up with that guy? multiracial children ....

Quote Originally Posted by Raj1974 View Post
    what's up with that guy? multiracial children ....
    He's a mentally-challenged douchebag. With mommy issues.

No, he is NOT a mentally challenged douche bag. He's attracted to beautiful women and see's them as not out of his league? Would you prefer he go date some less attractive female, just so he can get some? This is a serious question. Without good advice, he's likely to settle for what he doesn't really want and either end up dumping her, cheating on her or ignoring her for years in a sexless marriage until she divorces him.

So he comes here for advice and just because he knows what he wants, and needs help getting it, you run him off and call him douche bag???? I don't get it.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSingleGuy View Post
    No, he is NOT a mentally challenged douche bag. He's attracted to beautiful women and see's them as not out of his league? Would you prefer he go date some less attractive female, just so he can get some? This is a serious question. Without good advice, he's likely to settle for what he doesn't really want and either end up dumping her, cheating on her or ignoring her for years in a sexless marriage until she divorces him.

So he comes here for advice and just because he knows what he wants, and needs help getting it, you run him off and call him douche bag???? I don't get it.
    Clearly that's exactly what happened here. Good recap.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Trolololol

Quote Originally Posted by TheSingleGuy View Post
    And Please don't answer this question if you are divorced overweight and have three multiracial children because I know what you going to answer and I know you looking for any guy that will come around and you are dying for him to ask you out. I only want young 20 yr females with no children to answer this question. And I am not trying to be mean but I need a real honest answer
    Yes he is.

I think you're a major Son of a Biscuit!.... if you know what I am saying

"It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast