Hi all.

I'm a 44 year old mom from the Netherlands and I just realized I wrote in my profile that I'm single. I have been for quite some time but since last month I'm not anymore. Don't have a clue how long it will last. He loves me to bits, he never felt like this for anyone he tells me. And I believe him, but the prouble is, I've falling head over heels for another man. That one's married, so there is probably no future for us but oh boy, my heart is torn in two right now.

Don't get me wrong, I love the man I'm with. It took me a year and a half to get him I don't want to let go again. But there's something about that other guy. He makes me feel like I can do Anything! He makes me feel so Alive! I never felt like this, ever.

I don't think I'm looking for sollutions, I just need to be heard. Sometimes problems have their own way of solving themselves, this'll take time. I've started writing a blog about it. I know the address is dutch but I write my blogs in English, so if anyone likes to read and maybe even comment, here's the address: [url=http://lievedaisy.blogspot.com]Dear Daisy...[/url]