+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I love her, but I don't know what to do?

I think I love her, but I don't know what to do?

Hi i'm Josh (My alias)
    I think I'm in love with this girl who is same age really nice to everyone and very beautiful, But she was or is in a unstable relationship and the lad is a okay friend of mine.

It was a couple of weeks ago at this party when we (me and her obviously) share a jokey sort of kiss but i felt a spark between us, But as the party went on everyone got drunker and she wanted to go to the lad's house (they had split up some weeks before) so she rang him to arrange it and i got a lift going that way so she came with me and i dropped her off but i don't know whether their back together or not.
    Ever since that weekend, when i see her my heart beats faster and i feel happy (once my legs even started shaking). Now we are becoming more friendly and open with each other.

I really don't know what to do?
    Do i take a shot in the dark and confess my feelings with the likely chance of being rejected and humiliated?
    Or bide my time and be her friend?

Any other suggestions would be welcome

I think you have to wait for sometime. because she recently brokeup with someone. Its not the right time to show your feeling to her. May be she only think you a good friend only. So just wait for sometime. Day will come when she also feel something for you.

I would take it slow. Don't freak her out by saying outright how you feel just yet.

I would try to get as friendly with her as possible and then slowly drop hints as to how you feel and see how it goes.

Good luck