+ Follow This Topic

Thread: !! I think i can finally move on!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY

!! I think i can finally move on!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY

You are all familiar with my situation (and im sorry petit for the new post)
    This one is worth it though.

This morning I woke up feeling like crap. I saw the therapist at 11. I then sent an apology to my ex for acting like a jerk (even if she may have deserved it.)

For some reason.... I feel GREAT! I seriously do. I have the ability to accept that its over and that I need to move on. It doesnt stop me from thinking "what if" BUt I am ok with it all.

It is now FINALLY time to open a new chapter in my life.

For all of you who are in the dumps.. I can guaratee you that I have been through hell and worse... (2 suicide attempts amongst some other serious stuff.) IF I CAN DO IT YOU CAN TOO!!

Just believe in yourself and you will be fine. Now granted im on some serious meds but hey nothing wrong with it, if it can help.

With acceptance comes peace. With Peace comes happiness.

The thing about this is my acceptance and happiness kind of just came... i was depressed and an hour later I was feeling great. She doesnt bother me anymore. No overanalyzing, no reliving the past. Just living in the moment. Of course I think about her but again im ok with it.. I REALLY AM.. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS!
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 15-07-11 at 04:16 AM.

Man I am glad to hear this. No one deserves to be depressed and you definitely overcame your obstacle. I actually felt great after my ex told me that she didn't want to speak to me anymore and such. I confronted her about something that she lied about, and wouldn't tell the truth. So I told her how what I knew and she just told me to leave her alone. And it felt good that I don't have to deal with that shit anymore.

Enjoy life man. I'll leave you a quote from Metal Gear Solid's Niaomi Hunter.

"Live Snake... that's all I can tell you. "

Heres comes another 10 page thread. . .

But if you're actually there, congrats. Its a nice feeling.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Hold on to the good feelings DH. There will be days when you feel like utter shit but just remember how you are feeling right now coz then you know it is possible to feel alright and at peace. More and more days will come along like that.

I am pleased you have turned a corner.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I'm with Cerby but hopefully you can move on now DH. 3 billion women in the world, no need to be hung up on the one!

good for you mate! now you can join the club...

I'm really happy for you and I wish I could do the same!!! but I guess it would take along time.......
    I'm still grudging every man on this earth (except for my brother)!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm hating myself for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Heres comes another 10 page thread. . .

But if you're actually there, congrats. Its a nice feeling.
    what can I say dude.. im popular.. lol

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let's hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Let's hope so.
    Well, I hope so too... i get some down moments but Overall im 100000 times better.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    You are all familiar with my situation (and im sorry petit for the new post)
    This one is worth it though.

This morning I woke up feeling like crap. I saw the therapist at 11. I then sent an apology to my ex for acting like a jerk (even if she may have deserved it.)

For some reason.... I feel GREAT! I seriously do. I have the ability to accept that its over and that I need to move on. It doesnt stop me from thinking "what if" BUt I am ok with it all.

It is now FINALLY time to open a new chapter in my life.

For all of you who are in the dumps.. I can guaratee you that I have been through hell and worse... (2 suicide attempts amongst some other serious stuff.) IF I CAN DO IT YOU CAN TOO!!

Just believe in yourself and you will be fine. Now granted im on some serious meds but hey nothing wrong with it, if it can help.

With acceptance comes peace. With Peace comes happiness.

The thing about this is my acceptance and happiness kind of just came... i was depressed and an hour later I was feeling great. She doesnt bother me anymore. No overanalyzing, no reliving the past. Just living in the moment. Of course I think about her but again im ok with it.. I REALLY AM.. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS!
    Glad to hear it buddy. Good luck for the future ! Wish you all the best.

Darkhelmet, good for you!
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

yeah i have some small moments where I get a little upset but overall im great!

i will join you soon DH. i will get there!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    yeah i have some small moments where I get a little upset but overall im great!
    not so small dude we both crack heads anti psychotic pills all haha but look at us now ...