+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help to win back your EX or Just Get over them

Help to win back your EX or Just Get over them

There are a lot of books and sites out that to get over your EX or even help you win them back; I recently purchased one on eBay called the EX2 System its was a very good read and atm it's starting to work; from a girl who sed she never wanted me to talk to her again and leave her alone; now shes calling me (something i would of never of thought of happening).

The reason i putting this post cos i want to know what ways or what did you guys read to help win your ex back. How do you make them want you instead of you wanting them?

You all know that the feeling is so good when you realise your ex wants you back.

I have really mixed feelings if my ex wanted me back and to be honest right now I'd be gutted if she said that to me just after I spent two months trying to get over her because I'd just end up back right at the start again

Books like that are great for the person that wants to get back but for the person that just wants to move on it sucks having someone contact you again trying to suck you back in

What sort of things did you do that had her calling you again?

I have 2 different "Win back your ex" ebooks -- one being the EX2 system. I've done some reading and, overall, it's pretty bland and common sense advice. I'm glad I didn't pay anything for them or else I would of felt ripped off.

yeah most of that stuff just tells you to do no contact...

I believe that if someone wanted to be with you they would... thats pretty much it

im down with DH

yeah I read that book, told me not to contact, didnt and a month later she gets in touch but it wasnt to reconcile, just missed me! To be honest after anohter 3-4 weeks of NC since then I dont want to get back with her, why would you want to get back with someone who dumped you? People should love you for who you are and you shouldnt have to "change" too drastically. Better off if you ask me, 3 billion women in the world