So, Ive been on many dating sites/forums and figured I'd try my luck here. Just a little about me: I'm 24 years old, virgin, never kissed, still single, work the graveyard shift and no, I did not go to senior prom (I guess that's a big deal to some people, idk). Kinda talking to a girl at work, got her number and the like but its difficult to tell if its just friendship or something else. My friends suggest that she's currently not looking for a relationship, and truthfully I never asked her on a date outright, I just asked if she wanted to do something together (to some that means a date, but to others it means just hangin out). In fact I'm every hesitant to try for relationships now since....well...I guess I should tell it. I wont to into detail for its to painful to think about. The last time I told a girl I loved her....I lost a friend because of it. I pushed too hard and she hasnt spoken to me since. Hence, I hold back now when I ask someone out. The one time I ahd the courage to tell someone I loved them, and I lose a friend. I cannot forgive myself for that. You can tell someone your sorry only so many times, heck I've sent so many apology letters, she probably thinks I'm desperate to get her back. Not sure what I want really, she's in the military right now, so either she can't talk to me or she just wont. I just wish I could have my old friend back at least, but Im getting off track here. The point is I have no luck with women what so ever.