+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i go for it?

should i go for it?

I met this guy on a dating site and we been talking for over 1 week now and we just went on our date yesterday

There is this other guy on the dating site who said that he can offer me a job at Toyota but I am told him I am not into sales nor am I fit for the position. He said that you don't have to be fit to be into sales, but it just may not be for me. He asked to hang out and get my number, I just ignored it and said that I might be a little interested in working at Toyota given that I do need a job and I do love cars and would love to learn more about them. This is why I was willing to talk to him otherwise I wouldn't have done so even though I love cars or not. He is old too.... I am 24 and he is like 33. I got a babyface, so people will probably think he's my uncle or something lol i just graduated so I need some sort of short term job

But anyways, the funniest and strangest thing is the other guy I met yesterday, I just found out that he also works at Toyota and I told him someone from Toyota recruited me and it's also in the city. They work under the same building lol.... I actually trust this guy more and I think I will need to ask him more question about that guy who is recruiting me. He told me that they don't really have girls working at that Toyota and I actually rather work with all guys then all girls because less drama and gossip. I'm the type of girl that acts like a tomboy and likes to hang around with guys because I know our interest will be almost the same, but of course there could be perverts and might harass you since you're the only girl.

But other that, I main interest lies within cars because I am so dumb when it comes to cars and I would like to be able to chime in with my guy friends and show them my knowledge about cars.

But should I trust that guy who is recruiting me? I mean I won't feel really comfortable around him if his intentions are something else. The only thing that got me so skeptical is because he didn't tried to strike up a conversation and get to know me more and ask questions. I mean could just say he might be able to get me a job and ask me more questions other than asking for my number and asking me to go out... that's where I more than hesitant to give him my number...
    Last edited by iamminzy; 16-07-11 at 04:18 AM.

You're kidding, right?

If you let the guy that's recruiting you into your personal life, your job will depend on your relationship. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER put yourself in that position.

I wouldn't trust his intentions to be honest, but that's just me. I'd personally be thinking he's using it as an excuse and to get to know me better.

Many guys on dating sites have shown an interest in my creating them a website....but it wasn't having a site created that they were really interested in and they sharp buggered off when I wasn't interested in 'them'...lol

Sounds like you didn't even know the guy and before he offered you the job. Why randomly single you out and from other females on the site?

Um.... why are you posting in every section... Toyotas suck.. i wouldnt waste your time

Quote Originally Posted by iamminzy View Post
    I actually rather work with all guys then all girls because less drama and gossip. I'm the type of girl that acts like a tomboy and likes to hang around with guys because I know our interest will be almost the same, but of course there could be perverts and might harass you since you're the only girl.
    No you are just an attention ____ and don't want the competition from other girls.

well of course people want attention who doesn't.... but I always like to hang around with guys... I been hanging out with guys since I was little. I liked to play games, talk about cars, and play sports and things like that... Many tomboys likes to hang out with guys... -.-... i don't want to be center of attention if they're old... n yes i don't like competition with other girls because they can be really aggressive... n there's drama...

so you in need of a stepping stone lest i say stones

i don't understand... can you rephrase that?