+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do women need to find another guy after a break up?

How do women need to find another guy after a break up?

Please females answer me this; why is it that women need to find a guy after a break up, its always the same too they find a guy but only see him. They tell him they wanna be single and they're not wanting a relationship. But they'll be helping seeing him. They tell their EX i love you still and yes am seeing another guy but it means nothing.

Why women?

Lol just noticed this should say WHY*

I have noticed there are 2 kinds of women like this...............some women just CANNOT be without a boyfreind, ever.......one of my female freinds says she has not been single since like 3rd grade. She broke up with her boyfreind of 6 years and then maybe 2 weeks later she was seeing someone else. Some of these women just need a man in their lives, and they often tend to "settle", in other words they don't always want "Mr. Right" but maybe a "Mr. Right Now. They often jump from man to man and never seem truly satisfied, they have a "grass is greener" mentality, in other words, they'll stay with a man until they find a guy who (is better looking, makes more money, has a better body, etc.) IMO it's a sign of immaturity.

Other women who are more mentally balanced, will stay single for a while after a bad breakup, rather than just get with another man right away. Its a sign of good mental health for a woman to take a "break" from dating after a break up of a long term relationship.

I have learned that if a girl tells you she has been in many relationships, it is probably a sign your won't last too long either, because while you both may be in love with each other, she'll always be "looking" to upgrade on you..........I have found this to be the issue with a lot of attractive women......they get constant male attention and the one day you F up and piss her off, she'll know that she has options because there's probably 10 guys waiting for you two to break up.

They tell their EX i love you still and yes am seeing another guy but it means nothing.
    These women are using the man to induce jealousy in the Ex. If the Ex sees that she is happy with someone else, maybe he will realize he's lost her and try to win her back. That's the mental thought process, and you need to stay away from these women like the plague.

Women move on no more easily than men do. It's their way of surviving and moving forward. I personally think men r more likely than women to jump both feet into
    a new relationship. Women are generally more choosy about who they spend their time with.

sadie_genie Guest
    How do you know she NEED to find another man? There are many reasons why you may find women dating another guy after the end of the previous relationship.

1) It is her way to move on. It really is quite effective.
    2) She might want to make her ex jealous
    3) She needs a guy around
    4) She already got over you emotionally before she broke up with you officially so although it might seem like a shock to you, it isn't a big deal for her
    5) A breakup might not be a big deal to her if she never thought a break up is the end of the world for her.
    6) She never liked you that much so it didn't hurt her

lol you're grammar and wording are a little off but I think I got the basis of what you're saying. It' called a rebound and not all women are like this. Some women feel the need to have a physcial relationship with another guy after a break up to help them get over their ex, it is a lot easier to forget about your relationship that just ended and all these feelings of sadness and what not when you simply pursuing another lover. Sometimes if the women is dumped it seems she is much more likely to seek a rebound guy, especially if she still wants to be with her ex, she'll want another guy to help ease the pain and possibly to make her ex jealous it hopes of getting them back.
    "Love me or hate me, it won't make me or break me."

Quote Originally Posted by redmagnum View Post
    I have noticed there are 2 kinds of women like this...............some women just CANNOT be without a boyfreind, ever.......one of my female freinds says she has not been single since like 3rd grade. She broke up with her boyfreind of 6 years and then maybe 2 weeks later she was seeing someone else. Some of these women just need a man in their lives, and they often tend to "settle", in other words they don't always want "Mr. Right" but maybe a "Mr. Right Now. They often jump from man to man and never seem truly satisfied, they have a "grass is greener" mentality, in other words, they'll stay with a man until they find a guy who (is better looking, makes more money, has a better body, etc.) IMO it's a sign of immaturity.

Other women who are more mentally balanced, will stay single for a while after a bad breakup, rather than just get with another man right away. Its a sign of good mental health for a woman to take a "break" from dating after a break up of a long term relationship.
    First off, you only listed 1 type of woman "like this", the other woman you listed does the opposite, making her "not like this" Not all rebounds are done because of this either. She could have already been emotionally over the guy before the break up took place so for her she was ready to move on long ago.
    I have learned that if a girl tells you she has been in many relationships, it is probably a sign your won't last too long either, because while you both may be in love with each other, she'll always be "looking" to upgrade on you..........I have found this to be the issue with a lot of attractive women......they get constant male attention and the one day you F up and piss her off, she'll know that she has options because there's probably 10 guys waiting for you two to break up.[/
    "Love me or hate me, it won't make me or break me."

I've been in several relationships and there are various reasons I broke up with them. Some guys I fell out of love with before we ended the relationship. Once or twice I met someone I was more interested in and I did the honorable thing by ending my relationship before pursuing anything with the new guy. It didn't mean I was hoping for a relationship with the new guy, but my wandering eye was a signal to me that I clearly wasn't happy. Whether or not something worked with the new guy, I knew that I needed something new.

And I've had plenty of mindless rebounds where the guy had no other purpose than for quick easy lays and the occasional fun time date with.

There are girls that hop from one serious relationship to the next, and those women tend to be incredibly insecure.

Funny fact too, women DO like men. We like how cute they are. We like their muscles. How protective they are. We like that they make us feel like women.

The same is true for men..........I once broke things off with a girl because a while before the breakup, I had been losing interest. I sensed she had been losing interest too, and it was pretty easy actually.

Woman tend to do it because they don't like being alone. I've known a few girls who in a relationship and talk to a guy just friends and when her and her man break up she has one there to comfort her and BAM....lol But for me if I was to not be with my bf anymore I would be single for a while till I got ME in check then start looking again. Dating is fine after a break up make a girl sane to get out there and be social.. nothing serious just hanging out with someone...its hard to get over a break up sometimes so a girl wants comfort and if theres a guy there.. well she will go a running