+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my ex using his baby to make me jealous?

my ex using his baby to make me jealous?

I cant stop thinking that my ex is trying to make me jealous with his baby that he got by another female when we were on and off....i just feel like he's treating me like i did something to him in reality im only being there for him only because we were on terms of getting back together. So now that were not even friends i just feel like why did i act like i was okay with the whole thing? he made me feel like i was nobody....i mean before the baby came he was calling me constanly etc. I dont like this feeling at times i feel out of control with myself....im just hurt....i cant believe it at times i need closure but like i said he hasnt contacted me since he left i wish that i never accepted the fact that she was pregnant then i could have just moved on as soon as he told me then i wouldnt have to feel like he let me down hard....?

Here's some closure for you. You were off and on with this man which clearly shows anyone here that you were not meant to be together. Get over yourself and let this man be a proper father to his son/daughter. You're not even friends now so get over him by forgetting him and accepting that you were never meant to be. Thank your higher power that you're not strapped down with his baby while he continues to ignore you and not want to be with you.

Work on your self worth by keeping busy, reaching goals you've set for yourself and doing the best you that you can be so that you get with a guy that knows how to value you and treats you well. You don't need no baby daddy in your life.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I am getting over it, its just i still have questions as to if this person was playing me the entire time we were together but as you said i need to move on your right but im not in no shape form or fashion trying to stop him from being a proper dad its him thats contuning what he's doing going from female to femlale im so tired of men treating women this way this was the first person i had sex with i feel hurt and at my lowest so dont try to make it as if its my fault for all the things that ths jackass did.....smh...at this point i dont giva damn about this person im just stating the facts....thanks

Why would you have sex with a man that was clearly showing you that he didn't value you? I'm no prude but I have to say that to do that (have sex with someone who is clearly showing you that he does not value you) then you're your own worst enemy.

Be more descerning with whom you sleep with. Be sure they are treating you well and not interested in anyone else besides you. If they are doing anything less than that then they are not worth your time or trouble or the emotional upheaval they will put you through.

The guy is obviously a disingenuous player and 'bad boy' that women with low self-esteem and no sense of worth gravitate towards. Forget he and his kind exist, learn from the ordeal, regret nothing because its taught you about assholes so you can avoid them in the future and... you certainly don't need him to be your illegitimate baby daddy.

You'll be fine if you've learned from this an don't repeat the same mistakes. Forget him and his swagger. He's a loser... you're worth more than he would ever give you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thank u sooo much I freaking love the advice u give pleaseee check on me and my progress I am doing well I am keeping this asshole out of my life for good!! I'm a month sober from this drama filled bastard!! Haha

hey well your problem is solved i think but I want to advise you 1 thing if you feeling jealous that means you still have something left for him in your mind just flush him that will be only possible when you have the smae happiness in your life move on..just move on

I would have to agree with you on this one