+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $$$ & bitches

$$$ & bitches

I'm dating this guy a few months. We got to dinner one night and somehow marriage comes up as general conversation. He says "I don't believe in it. No b i t c h gonna get my $$$."

Ladies, how would you have responded? I could understand a guy saying I don't believe in joint accounts, but no b i t c h gonna get my $$$???!!!

Guys, what do you make of that?
    Last edited by nebulachich; 23-01-05 at 10:33 AM.

Well, i really hope he was joking about that. I assume he probably was. From the "I don't believe in it" remark, thats not surprising. My bf gave me the same speel that he was not the marrying type and not ready for marriage. Its a commitment thing.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Perhaps he feels that you were leaning towards taking the relationship to a higher level therefore, he chose to disrespect you by making such an asperous comment (while in the process, letting you know his views on the marriage at this point in his life.)
    Men tend to "act out" when they feel they're being cornered.
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    immature.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

>>>>Well, i really hope he was joking about that.

No, he wasn't joking. One day he said in a forum post about marriage that if people want to be together, they should just be together and not get married. And one time he woke up from a dream in the middle of the night and told me it was about a women coming on to him who had a mansion so he knew she wasn't after his $ :roll eyes: He also played me a little cartoon skit about a guy who kept getting rejected by women he asked out until he finally just goes up to one and says "I have $" and the woman responds with "I love you!"

He made about 100K/year. He listed it on his online dating profile. If he's so afraid women are golddiggers why post it??? He accussed me of being a golddigger which is pretty funny and sucked seeing as I almost always split the tab with my dates and have never felt a man has to be the bread winner.

tell him that bitches don't cum for free,lol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    tell him that bitches don't cum for free,lol
    That'd be the witty thing to say. I like it.

It sounds like you're dealing with an inmature BOY. If marriage is something you see in your future, you might want to find a man who sees it in his future too. The guy is sending you "red flags."
    I also agree with CHELs post. lol...... too cute.
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

Any guy that refers to women as *****(s) just really ticks me off, and I really hope that a women walks way from that jackass after such a thing.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

That is really low. If some guys still act and talk that way, they have no standards going any direction. This guy must of been either extremely nervous, stupid, or mental to say such words like those. Hum..I don't know this guy in the male league.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I saw that cartoon...I thought it was pretty funny; however, that is only a stereotype that people tend to apply to all women. I do not think his response was appropriate. And to sum it all up, it's already been said before...immature!

Yeah... I also just remembered that after staying over his place one night the next morning he looked out the window at the visitor parking area and said "Yup.. all the whores are here". I said "Why would you say that?" He said "I'm just joking. You'd think it was funny if you took it the right way"

Yeah... a real charmer.

Thanks for your comments everyone. Really nice to know I might not have been crazy after all.
    Last edited by nebulachich; 23-01-05 at 10:31 AM.

I think the craziest thing to do is to stay with this A$$hole. Leave this idiot, because you do not need it.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

You kinda wasted your opportunity because it would have been best to confront him about this RIGHT after he said it. If you say something now it'll show that it's been brooding in your thoughts for a while. Which is not a great sign (assuming that you haven't been together that long and haven't had an serious 'where is this going' talks). You should have responded RIGHT after hearing it, "What the hell does that mean?" (not in a mean way, but with a smile and laugh as though you didn't care and was just going with the conversation).

At this point, I'd assume he was somewhat joking and continue going on in the relationship. It's still too early to really get into that conversation (in my opinion), but when the topic of "where is this going" or "how serious is this" does eventually come up in it's due course, mention it. In the meantime, enjoy the relationship.

Alexi

sometimes its just an expression, i think he doesnt mean that.
    [URL=http://psychicguild.com/chat]FREE! LIVE PSYCHIC CHAT ADVICE[/URL]
    [URL=http://psychicguild.com/chat]http://psychicguild.com/chat[/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast