+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do man prefer woman who are driven by high moral standards?

Do man prefer woman who are driven by high moral standards?

Do man prefer woman who have a religious background?
    Do not have sex before marriage,
    Do not date multiple partners,
    Would prefer the man to be in control,
    stay at home mom,
    etc..
    OR
    Independent woman
    free spirit would do as she feels,
    have sex like a man,
    would not want to be stay at home mom but try to be a mom and a professional woman also wife when there is time,
    etc..

what do man prefer?

Is there a third set (or more) of choices or are the men of the forum restricted to the two subsets you've provided? O_0 Frankly, if I were a guy neither of the two sets you've provided sound very appealing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Silly question. It depends on the man.

I prefer the latter woman. The title is confusing to me though. I don't mind a woman with high moral standards as long as their values match mine. I see nothing ethical in abstaining sex, blind faith in religion or rigid gender roles.

Your question is impossible to answer because you have given us a mix of choices. And you have loaded the question by using the phrase 'high moral standards'. My partner slept with me at her instigation on our second date. Does this mean she doesn't have high moral standards?

I wouldn't like a too strict woman: very religious, without sex before marriage under any circunstamce, etc.

But I wouldn't like also the opposite extreme.

If she has had several boyfriends and has had sex with them, it is OK for me, I think that it is something absolutely normal nowadays. But if she has sporadic sex with men who she has just met........... I won't reject her in an absolute way because of that reason, but I wouldn't like too much, if I am completely sincere. I would prefer that she would have had sex with boyfriends or at least with friends, even without a formal relationship, but not one night stands.

But be careful: I could have a relationship with a girls who has had many lovers. I am talking only about a preference, but it isn't something extremely important for me. I think that her personality is much more important.

I think that someone in between, neither too conservative nor extremely uninhibited, would be perfect.

Some people aren't religious.and as such wouldn't care. Some are devout and won't have anything to do with you if you aren't.

Personally, unless a woman is planning on raising children she needs to work. Also, I could care less if she likes having sex a lot as long as she isn't riddled with STDs and is trashy. Sexual behavior isn't really part of what I'd consider important moral code. You can be a good, thoughtful person and still love sex.

Men (and women) prefer people who are similar to themselves. That way they get along better.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

"Have sex like a man?" Is that, like, pegging?

The Hubble Space Telescope would be insufficient to detect my romantic interest in woman #1. I'll be happy to date woman #2, because she "does what she feels" meaning that she makes decisions based on her own capacity for critical thought and does not permit outside expectations to determine her actions. But that's just me. Everyone has different tastes. It's not like all men want #2; neither do all men want #1. Is there some reason you think all men want the same type of woman? What you need is a man who likes the type of woman you happen to be.

And your morals aren't any "higher" than anyone else's.

LOL! ok so let me think mm!
    So man like woman who are open to sexuality but not a slut,
    independent but her priority is her family and her man,
    she takes care of her body,
    is caring and loving,
    knows how to cook and take care of her man,
    she dressed quiet nice,
    keeps her home organized,
    speaks with grace,
    Fun and wild only with her special one.

So how about this one?

dont like the strick ones, i mean i dont mind rules but no strick ones....i divorced on them them...boy did she get a a wakeup call of real life after me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hellokity View Post
    So man like woman who are open to sexuality but not a slut,
    independent but her priority is her family and her man,
    You got it Middle of the road is the way to go to attract most people.
    Though, some of the things you list are secondary or don't matter at all, in my opinion.
    My ideal woman may dress as she likes, be as organized/chaotic as she likes or speak however she likes.
    Then there are people who do care about such things.

Quote Originally Posted by hellokity View Post
    Do man prefer woman who have a religious background?
    Do not have sex before marriage,
    Do not date multiple partners,
    Would prefer the man to be in control,
    stay at home mom,
    etc..
    OR
    Independent woman
    free spirit would do as she feels,
    have sex like a man,
    would not want to be stay at home mom but try to be a mom and a professional woman also wife when there is time,
    etc..

what do man prefer?
    Men prefer women who can speak in complete sentences and who use proper grammar/capitalization. It looks like retaking 5th grade English should be your first stop before trying to figure out the rest.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

The men who want to find a wife certainly do.

For me, the most important is that a woman doesnt have fat legs. Everything else is just bs.