+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wanting to give a little extra

in a house in the uk,newcastle(north east) to be exact

wanting to give a little extra

ok heres how the story goes,im currently with my boyfriend of 4 months,we havent had sex as of yet,as i am still a virgin and my boyfriend has been used for sex by previous women in the past .we are very comfortable with eachother and have left it up to foreplay to pleasure eachother.I try my best to take it slow and make him enjoy it as much as me.The problem is my boyfriend has never recieved a blow job from me or any other past girlfriends we have discussed it and he does not find it appealing at all so it is left up to me giving him hand jobs which he seems to enjoy,i,myself give him the choice to go down on me and to finger me which blows my mind but somehow i dont feel as though im returning the 'favour'so to speak.Quite hard to explain but hopefully you get the idea,i was really wondering how to give the best pleasure through giving a hand job wether it being technique or getting the mood just right.all advice is apreciated.thanx xxx
    SARAH
    Everything happens for a reason ,it's just up to us to find the reason

Seems kinda strange that he doesnt like blowjobs...ive never known a guy like that...but in a way i guess your kinda lucky cos there is a reason why there called JOBS! lol anyway i know my bf loves it when you gently twist your wrist round as well rather than just doing the straight up and down.

Also have you heard of the area called the Perineum? This is the area of skin rich in nerve endings that is located below the anus; for men it extends to the base of the testicles. Pressing gently here or stroking it softly drives my bf wild.

Obviously all men are different so its just all about experiementation to find out what he really likes, so when your doing new stuff ask him ifhe likes it (pretty sure he will whatever it is!) hehe

oh and do you know why he doesnt find a blowjob appealing? Fair enuff he hasnt tried it but maybe he should try it once? xxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

well yeah when i mentioned it he said he doesnt find it appealing he's really a sweetie and althought foreplay is sexual we both dont find it 'dirty' more nice lol if you get me.He says why have the girl he loves kissing down there when he could be kissing my lips lol.Also he is quite concious about the size of his penis so that is probably also an issue.
    SARAH

ok thats cool i was just curious that was all! Why is he concious about the size of his penis?
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

hes mentioned that his last two girlfriends told him when they split,which really explains it all doesnt it...they were obviously annoyed the relationship ended and used what they knew would affect him, against him.he didnt have that much confidence,but were learning together. thanx for your advice by the way.
    SARAH

your welcome! It was probabaly shit but give it a try! Its harsh when girls to that to lads to knock thier confidence and hurt them, but we all act rashly sometimes, never mind. Maybe after hes got used to you being around fora lot longer he mite fancy it. I cant really say I enjoy blowjobs...but i love giving them to my boyfriend cos i know he likes them so much. He doesnt get them that often, so when he does its a real treat hope everything goes ok for the two of you...you said your never really 'dirty' with each other, sometimes i find its fun to be a bit dirty and passionate hehe

Quote Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
    ok heres how the story goes,im currently with my boyfriend of 4 months,we havent had sex as of yet,as i am still a virgin and my boyfriend has been used for sex by previous women in the past .we are very comfortable with eachother and have left it up to foreplay to pleasure eachother.I try my best to take it slow and make him enjoy it as much as me.The problem is my boyfriend has never recieved a blow job from me or any other past girlfriends we have discussed it and he does not find it appealing at all so it is left up to me giving him hand jobs which he seems to enjoy,i,myself give him the choice to go down on me and to finger me which blows my mind but somehow i dont feel as though im returning the 'favour'so to speak.Quite hard to explain but hopefully you get the idea,i was really wondering how to give the best pleasure through giving a hand job wether it being technique or getting the mood just right.all advice is apreciated.thanx xxx
    well being a dude i have never hurd of a guy like that... but i can tell you one thing, some guys find it hard to get off when getting head... take me for example i get off but it takes a little bit. but you should really talk to him about it ask him what he likes you to do... that would be the best way bc hes telling you what he likes....
    BUD SMOKER

well , i say not all that dirty but doesnt mean were both sickly sweet and its all about love lol because at times lust does take over and when it does its pretty great.thing is he lives down the country from me and is moving here in a few mobths.So whatever happens at the weekends he visits is a treat for both of us after all the tension of not touching eachother builds up.
    Which means we need to leave it up to phone sex to remind us of how it feels to be together,i think its because we arent the most of confident of people ,it just shows if you put your mind to something nothing else matters.And as you say seeing your partner enjoy what your doing to them really triggers off your own excitement.thankyou again
    SARAH

your welcome sounds like you got the basis for a great relationship mate good luck to you both oh and how old are u by the way? just out of curiousity im 20 and my bfs 19 xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Smoker
    well being a dude i have never hurd of a guy like that... but i can tell you one thing, some guys find it hard to get off when getting head... take me for example i get off but it takes a little bit. but you should really talk to him about it ask him what he likes you to do... that would be the best way bc hes telling you what he likes....
    BUD SMOKER
    thankyou for your advice.so as a guy would you say recieving a handjob pleasures you enough or are you always left wanting more?
    SARAH

Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    your welcome sounds like you got the basis for a great relationship mate good luck to you both oh and how old are u by the way? just out of curiousity im 20 and my bfs 19 xxx
    I'm 16,17 next month and my boyfriends currently 20.hehe i really hope it works out for me too.I just want too do all i can to make him as happy as he does me.
    SARAH

Aww thats nice...how did u meet? U seem to have the right attitude - 'I just want too do all i can to make him as happy as he does me.' Same thing i do with my fella and he does the same

Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    Aww thats nice...how did u meet? U seem to have the right attitude - 'I just want too do all i can to make him as happy as he does me.' Same thing i do with my fella and he does the same
    We met online actually although i was unsure of meeting up we made sure we knew eachother very well first.its hard with distance but our love keeps us going.How long you been with your blokie?lol
    SARAH

Quote Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
    thankyou for your advice.so as a guy would you say recieving a handjob pleasures you enough or are you always left wanting more?
    well the thing with handjobs is, its like something that i could do you know...it is good in a way bc your experiencing it with someone else doing it...but i think i would want more, i know you said that you talked to him about it, but if he still refuses for head, just ask him what he likes as in getting hand jobs, like what would he want you to do different

bud smoker

First of all, congratulations on remaining a virgin. You're a rare find amongst the teen populous now days. It's something you should feel proud of.

As you stated earlier, guys like different things. Some find pleasure in being stroked slow, while others enjoy being stroked fast. Some like being stroked with lubricates, some don't. Some enjoy having their *jewels* and inner thighs licked; while having their shaft stroked. "Besides high definition and plasma televisions, I'm still trying to figure out what turns my boyfriend on. haha... just kidding."
    Again, it's a personal preference which varies from man to man. Communicate with your partner and learn his likes/dislikes. In addition, if he's open to masturbating in front of you, you can learn some of the things in which he likes from watching the techniques in which he uses.

As far as you believing his inability (to enjoy oral pleasure) might be based on his insecurity with the size of his "unit", I would add that you could be right. Mentally, it can create emotional problems for a man however, his insecurities should subside the more comfortable he becomes with you. If you're adamant in performing oral sex on your man, I would suggest doing so with the lights off or perhaps in a candle lit room.
    If he's open to allowing you to do so, avoid using your teeth (unless you softly graze his shaft in a manner in which is pleasurable). That too can cause a guy to develop a phobia when it comes to oral pleasure.
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast