+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish

Fetish

So the title makes what this thread is both somewhat; what is your fetish?

Is there something weird that you think is sexy? Or just something you might think others would find strange?

about*

sorryyyyyyy

Makes what this thread is about somewhat clear*

Sorry, wrote it down a little too fast and also.. I'm from Europe

I love seeing two females who're best friends making out during a threesome. The element of excitement here is that they've been really close for so long and they haven't done anything like this until they were with me. Now that's a fetish.

I like it when she fights back a little, plays hard to get, pushes me away, maybe even whimper a bit, to then slowly give in. (We always have a stop-word though).

Also, one of my big fantasies is making love in zero gravity. (With a condom!).

^^^With a condom? LOL Why? Push her 20 feet away and then shoot your load at her. THAT would be awesome! Wow, I just found my new goal in life, to have a zero g orgasm.... without a condom.

I guess as far as fetishes go I love big nipples and big clits. I think that creampies are way more erotic than shooting on a woman too (unless you're in zero gravity lol), maybe that is a fetish too?
    Last edited by Incognito; 22-07-11 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Forgot to subscribe to thread
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by SophieGirl View Post
    So the title makes what this thread is both somewhat; what is your fetish?

Is there something weird that you think is sexy? Or just something you might think others would find strange?
    Dunno if it's a "fetish" or not... but I prefer curvy women to skinny ones. Personally I am turned off by bones sticking out - hip bones, ribs, etc. But I do like to see face structure. Healthy to me is strong with a bit of padding.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Dunno if it's a "fetish" or not... but I prefer curvy women to skinny ones. Personally I am turned off by bones sticking out - hip bones, ribs, etc. But I do like to see face structure. Healthy to me is strong with a bit of padding.
    Totally with you on that one!

I think the only reason why we see so many skinny women in magazines is because the fashion industry is run by gay men. Even if they don't all hate women, who can trust them to know what a beautiful woman should look like.

I don't think this is a fetish. But I like petite women. Always have. And I like when they wear nothing but tall black leather boots and a naughty smile.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I love dirty talk, but with a soft voice. Makes it feel so much dirtier to me. Like a whisper in my ear as he's playing with me. Hitting the consonants really hard helps too. Really hitting those c's and k's and t's. I'd hate to have some guy yelling obscenities at me. Ha, think it would just piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    To me, that seems pretty much the norm. Very few people I know prefer skinny over curvy.
    I too prefer curvy in both facial features and body. Low waist to hip ratio is on of the most attractive things

I have a relatively uncommon fetish but I don't think I want to reveal it because everybody are always so shocked when they hear about it

Now you have to tell!

Haha, I'm such a tease, aren't I (it's not teasing).

I don't know if it's really rare but at least all the girls I've told it to were surprised, thought I was crazy or at least found it interesting. It's probably quite easy to guess if you're familiar with my preferences that I've mentioned in some of my posts.
    I feel a bit uneasy to reveal it but I'm feeling playful, so I promise that if I get a request from at least 2 people, I'll create a thread where people can ask yes/no questions or guess what it is I would expect about 5 yes/no questions are enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Haha, I'm such a tease, aren't I (it's not teasing).

I don't know if it's really rare but at least all the girls I've told it to were surprised, thought I was crazy or at least found it interesting. It's probably quite easy to guess if you're familiar with my preferences that I've mentioned in some of my posts.
    I feel a bit uneasy to reveal it but I'm feeling playful, so I promise that if I get a request from at least 2 people, I'll create a thread where people can ask yes/no questions or guess what it is I would expect about 5 yes/no questions are enough.
    Aw, c'mon... it's not like we know who you are in R/L!

Maybe someone here recognizes me from information in certain posts. It's possible
    Besides, where's the fun in just telling it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast