+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hickies? i need some guidence

hickies? i need some guidence

i know that hickies arnt really sex related but its something that leads to it...if ya know what i mean...lol alright well heres my case...alright well my girlfriend gives me hickies all the time, i enjoy it...i attempt to give her hickies all the time...it seems like im doin them right...she lets out a little moun and says it feels good...but when i stop and we look for them we can never find the ones i try to give her...hum i wonder were they are god damn it...im always like i suck at giving them...she tells me it isnt the mark its the way it feels...but i want to leave a mark what can i do better that will make a god damn mark....? lol plez help a guy out
    Bud man

If she's enjoying them, then that's the important part. They're not too fun unless theyre done secretly...like on her breasts. Neck sucking is hot, but I can't see why you'd want to give her a mark there. Anyway, good technique is to suck really hard and then kind of pull away. This will yield a mark but isn't all that fun for her.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh....why would you want to leave a mark? If she enjoys the sucking sensation, leave it at that. Even your gf said herself its not about the mark. Im sorry....the whole idea of hickies makes me ill. One, because they are BURST BLOOD VESSELS. Two, because my bf once gave me a huge one on my neck that I tried to cover with make up, but it didn't work and I was forced to endure a few 'comments' that basically implied I was a whore.

Yeah I agree, the fact that she enjoys it is most important. My current partner has a big thing about giving hickies and it does leave a mark but isnt very enjoyable for me, plus then I have all the marks to cover up. She enjoys it AND doesnt have a mark to bother about - sounds good to me.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -