+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He has many gal pals, how do I know if he sees me more than a friend?

He has many gal pals, how do I know if he sees me more than a friend?

I met this guy (he is an international student) on a dating site. He goes to the school I will be attending in the Fall. We met up and hungout a few times as friends (though I secretly developed a crush on him the first time I saw him). We kept up the communication for many weeks, I've known him for about 4 months now. I think we reached a phase where you call it the "honey moon" phase, but we bounced back from it on and off again. I started to give him the vibe I wasn't interested at one point because he wanted to keep communicating with me, but I was trying to focus on school so I took a longer time to respond to him through phone calls and text messages...

Point is, I like him very much...and I sent him a message saying I missed talking to him. He posted back later saying he misses me too and when we were going to hang out next? I should probably not look too much into this, but he has many friends who are girls and he says this to them too. How do I know if I am different from the other girls? I can't tell whether he sees me as just a friend, or something more...please help.

P.S. One time he shared a photo of him from his trip, it showed him standing in front of a place I once spoke to him about. He said he took it, JUST FOR ME. (in capital letters just like that)...do these actions mean anything?

Also, he always opens the door for me, and always pays for lunch when we hang out...but I believe he does this for other girls too because he has many gal pals and is raised to be a gentlemen...I am just so confused.

Ask him out on a date and see how he responds.