+ Follow This Topic

Thread: (TRUST), what should i do?

(TRUST), what should i do?

...Ok well me and my girlfriend have been goin out for a little bit over a month but before we started dating we were best friends for 2 years... and there isnt anything that we really dont know about eachother... and i have asked her in the past about the guys shes been with...she always says i was drunk i regret it....well she didnt want to do those things with those guys but the fact that she was drunk did it...and my gf trust me and i trust her, she has a lot of guy friends, she has like only 3 girl friends at the most... and i wanna know like should i talk to her about it like should i ask her what would happen if i wasnt there and there was a party or something and there is drinking and i wasnt there.....like shes a very very attractive girl and i just dont know what to do......i need some help so plez can someone help me

i really didnt have anyone to go to.....
    Bud smoker

in a house in the uk,newcastle(north east) to be exact
    yeah trust is a really important thing in a relationship and some times it may be hard because you arent with your partner 24.7 but you need to try as lack of trust could ruin things.Its most probably that your girlfriend said she was drunk and regrets it because she doesnt want to talk about it and doesnt find it important to mention because its in the past.Just remind yourself its you she chose to be with,noone else.Just keep reminding her how important she is to you.
    About the male friends,i am exactly the same most of my mates are guys i find guys easier to be friends with as they dont let silly things ruin friendship.But seriously just remember your the guy mate she chose!good luck.xxx
    SARAH
    Everything happens for a reason ,it's just up to us to find the reason

Trust

Quote Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
    yeah trust is a really important thing in a relationship and some times it may be hard because you arent with your partner 24.7 but you need to try as lack of trust could ruin things.Its most probably that your girlfriend said she was drunk and regrets it because she doesnt want to talk about it and doesnt find it important to mention because its in the past.Just remind yourself its you she chose to be with,noone else.Just keep reminding her how important she is to you.
    About the male friends,i am exactly the same most of my mates are guys i find guys easier to be friends with as they dont let silly things ruin friendship.But seriously just remember your the guy mate she chose!good luck.xxx
    yea i mean we do trust eachother, trust is a big thing with me and we have it...i mean i love her so much like i told her that im afraid to lose her and that shes the first girl i have ever loved and said it to.....but like the other day like i just found out that like the last guy shes been with before me like i guess they did it from the back doggy style but like in the ass...and like i was like ohhh, bc i didnt know that and when they said it she was right next to me...like she felt all uncomfortable and so did i i didnt know what to do...like i was thinkin about bringing it up in a conversation today when we hang out like in a funny way but then get seriouse...i think im kind of like i dont know not jeliouse but am jeliouse at the same time....

but my weakness is that i care to much......thats what i think

bud smoker

like i dont know just the fact that i know shes been with other guys...just kinda i guess gets to me and i really dont know what to do with it....

Ahhhhh.. the guy who claims to have the biggest pecker on the internet is worried about his girlfriend cheating?
    lol, too funny
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

lol at Angie Dude, you been going out with her for just a month and you already say you love her? fair enuff u were best mates for 2 years but when it comes to being in a relationship with her you dont have a lot of experience.

6-9 months is known as the 'honey-moon' period in a relationship. This is usually the best time where there arent a lot of worries or stresses cos everything is new and there are no or little arguments. How can you worry about trusting her after being with her for only a month let alone love her?!

Besides if you have been her best friend for 2 years then surely u know if she is trustworthy or not?!

p.s. your dick cannot possibly be 8 inches long!
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Quote Originally Posted by III Angie III
    Ahhhhh.. the guy who claims to have the biggest pecker on the internet is worried about his girlfriend cheating?
    lol, too funny
    That's no pecker. That's a space station...

[/nerd]
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

Now thats a penis name ROFL!!

"The Star Destroyer!!"

ROFL AHAHAHAHAH!!!

That made my day, honestly.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

alright thanks everyone that tryed to help, but yea we were best friends for 2 years and thats why we dont find it weird that we say i love you to eachother bc we have known eachother for like ever....but yea FYI: yea it is a fact that i am 8 inches.....i was just asking if that was a good size...then everyone started to criticize...what the hell is up with that...but yea thanks again....

BUDsmoker

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Smoker
    alright thanks everyone that tryed to help, but yea we were best friends for 2 years and thats why we dont find it weird that we say i love you to eachother bc we have known eachother for like ever....but yea FYI: yea it is a fact that i am 8 inches.....i was just asking if that was a good size...then everyone started to criticize...what the hell is up with that...but yea thanks again....

BUDsmoker
    8 inches is nice but it can be intimidating to some chicks. It's somewhat impressive though but it seems that you might have a little obsession with it. Most men do though. ::chuckles:: Men are silly sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    8 inches is nice but it can be intimidating to some chicks. It's somewhat impressive though but it seems that you might have a little obsession with it. Most men do though. ::chuckles:: Men are silly sometimes.
    im sry i just asked a question about it...then ppl started talking so i was trying to get there story straight bc im not really a lier, and i dont want anyone to thinik i am

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Smoker
    im sry i just asked a question about it...then ppl started talking so i was trying to get there story straight bc im not really a lier, and i dont want anyone to thinik i am
    I never said you were lieing. For what it's worth, I believe that your penis is 8 inches.

It wasnt the believing mate, it was that on every post you made or thread you started you managed to mention your 8 inch penis. It just kinda looked like you were compensating for something, maybe if you stop concentrating on your penis and more on your actual relationship you wouldnt be worried about trust etc and all that?
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    It wasnt the believing mate, it was that on every post you made or thread you started you managed to mention your 8 inch penis. It just kinda looked like you were compensating for something, maybe if you stop concentrating on your penis and more on your actual relationship you wouldnt be worried about trust etc and all that?
    What if she wants to marry his penis?

well then i guess he wouldnt have to worry! he'd need to be careful about a wedding ring lol tho