+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anal sex - what do you think about it?

What if I get corn stuck to my willy? Or pieces of peanuts? lol.

"Corn? I don't remember having corn." --Fat Bastard
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    I have to ask, how often does a man get a UTI when he doesn't use a condom for anal sex?
    not very often if you take a piss after intercourse

Whether or not you lose respect for the girl depends on the context of the anal sex.. If it is a one night stand and the girl is forthcoming with the idea then chances are she had a lot of different guys doing the same thing, which, means that I would have the same level of respect for her as for a tissue that is 'used' and then discarded in a similar fashion. As a guy the appeals of it are: Tightness, dominance over the girl receiving, perhaps increased intimacy..? Guys like girls to be exciting in bed but not to the point that everyone has had a turn.

Quote Originally Posted by guest1111 View Post
    Whether or not you lose respect for the girl depends on the context of the anal sex.. If it is a one night stand and the girl is forthcoming with the idea then chances are she had a lot of different guys doing the same thing, which, means that I would have the same level of respect for her as for a tissue that is 'used' and then discarded in a similar fashion. As a guy the appeals of it are: Tightness, dominance over the girl receiving, perhaps increased intimacy..? Guys like girls to be exciting in bed but not to the point that everyone has had a turn.
    How close-minded. Personally I like a woman who is sexually liberated.

And for the record, never do anal then oral on a guy, or go bum to vagina. Very bad bacteria in the bum. Also never put any object in bum, then somewhere else (vagina or mouth) without cleaning it really well first with soap and water.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    so. crap on penis. soon to be infected by e-coli and cause Urinary tract infection. (male)

so. torn/tear on anal sphincter, increased chances of contracting HIV/STD due to rectum walls are more delicate easier to tear when compared to vaginal walls. and seminal fluids are easily absorbed by torned membranes up the poophole.(female)

Should a man and a woman engages in anal sex. If the penis pushes pockets of air in the anus causing forced fart, its fukin hilarious.

ALL IN THE NAME OF SEXUAL PLEASURE/ORGASM!

AWESOME!
    Last edited by NytNrs&Mmartist; 11-08-11 at 12:57 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

Never done it. Never got me interested. My recent ex did suggest we try that at one point though. I was like no I like your vagina too much. As I think about it now, could that be the reason for her breaking up with me? Lol

I agree with this guy...I am a female and if done correctly (maybe a little ky), anal sex is nothing but amazing and causes the quickest orgasm. (for me anyway) Like I said, if done correctly. And size does not matter, as long as you are relaxed and properly lubed it can be an awesome experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Hey, I've heard that there are many girls, who wion't give up the second hole unless they have their fun too. If you can't imagine anything gayer than a girl sticking a dildo up a guys arse, you lack imagination.

As for aids, there's this thing called a condom.

There are things call a butt plug and by no means its gay for a guy to use it....in fact that it is where you stimulate the male prostate which will give you ground shaking orgasms like you've never had before. Enjoying anal play doesn't make you gay.....being sexually attractive to men makes you gay.

Quote Originally Posted by NytNrs&Mmartist View Post
    so. crap on penis. soon to be infected by e-coli and cause Urinary tract infection. (male)

so. torn/tear on anal sphincter, increased chances of contracting HIV/STD due to rectum walls are more delicate easier to tear when compared to vaginal walls. and seminal fluids are easily absorbed by torned membranes up the poophole.(female)

Should a man and a woman engages in anal sex. If the penis pushes pockets of air in the anus causing forced fart, its fukin hilarious.

ALL IN THE NAME OF SEXUAL PLEASURE/ORGASM!

AWESOME!
    Step one enemma, step two condom, step 3 lube and lots of it, step4 lots of communication and patience.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Anal sex is absolutely great if you know how to do it and can get over your fears of pain and the idea of it being gross.
    This goes for both guys and girls. Nothing gay about receiving anal. I love me a hot girl with a strap on.

Smackie, I agree.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Nothing gay about receiving anal. I love me a hot girl with a strap on.
    Ric,
    There's a bit of a difference between a butt plug and a 7" Black Mamba strap-on. LOL. The fact that you like to have your colon punished like that, suggests to me your attracted to a replica of a male appendage, hence you may have gay tendencies.
    I cant stop laughing Ricky boy.
    Last edited by rafterman; 22-08-11 at 07:28 AM.

thats like saying there is nothing gay about another dick in your ass either.. nothing wrong with being gay so don't think there is. Embrace Ric

Anal is a good form of contraception ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Every holes a goal, so they say. T

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast