+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anal sex - what do you think about it?

Anal sex - what do you think about it?

This to both men and women.

Women - do you enjoy anal sex with your partner or is is something you find repulsive?

Men - what are your views on anal sex? Would you/ have you? If you have has it made you lose respect for your partner after doing so or is it something that you both enjoy together?

I'd appreciate your honest views.

Thanks

I find it interesting and it's worth a try.
    Why would it make me lose respect to my partner? If anything, I'd respect her more for being daring and sexually liberated for my pleasure.

PS Even though I'd let her try it other way with a dildo, it's not quite the same since she doesn't get any pleasure that way. There are other ways of making me uncomfortable while I give her pleasure.

Every holes a goal, so they say. The problem these days is that bum fun is the fastest way to catch the aids. As for "yet another guys dildo patter, could you be any gayer? So in summary, your ass is an exit , not an entrance, but live and let live i suppose. Bufters......

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    PS Even though I'd let her try it other way with a dildo, it's not quite the same since she doesn't get any pleasure that way. There are other ways of making me uncomfortable while I give her pleasure.
    That's exactly where men go wrong about anal sex and that's why women hate to try it.

If you had explored your sexuality you would know that anal sex is not something uncomfortable for the receiver. It can be the source of great pleasure.

So if you want to have anal sex with your gf, do it because you want her to enjoy it. Don't think about your own satisfaction until you learn how to give her satisfaction through anal sex.

Now if you want to do it properly search the web and you will find a lot of good articles.

Otherwise she will not like it and you will not have a chance to enjoy it either.

Disclaimer: I am male.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Every holes a goal, so they say. The problem these days is that bum fun is the fastest way to catch the aids. As for "yet another guys dildo patter, could you be any gayer? So in summary, your ass is an exit , not an entrance, but live and let live i suppose. Bufters......
    Hey, I've heard that there are many girls, who wion't give up the second hole unless they have their fun too. If you can't imagine anything gayer than a girl sticking a dildo up a guys arse, you lack imagination.

As for aids, there's this thing called a condom.
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 20-07-11 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingCalledL View Post
    That's exactly where men go wrong about anal sex and that's why women hate to try it.

If you had explored your sexuality you would know that anal sex is not something uncomfortable for the receiver. It can be the source of great pleasure.
    What I said (it being uncomfortable) just happens to be the what women say is the reason they don't want to try it. It's not my opinion on the matter.
    EDIT: In fact, if guys thought that it was really uncomfortable and wouldn't give her pleasure, I doubt they would want to even try it. I know I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingCalledL View Post
    So if you want to have anal sex with your gf, do it because you want her to enjoy it. Don't think about your own satisfaction until you learn how to give her satisfaction through anal sex.
    As far as her enjoyment goes, it doesn't matter if I think she'll enjoy it. If she believes that she won't like it, she probably won't. I would very much prefer that she enjoyed it. On the other hand I would prefer that she also did it because she wants to give me satisfaction. Just like in any other form of sex. Giving is so much better than receiving. And having sex with someone who wants to give rather than receive is far better than other way around. If I was thinking just about my own satisfaction, I wouldn't need a girl.
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 20-07-11 at 10:03 PM.

There are other ways of making me uncomfortable
    What I said (it being uncomfortable) just happens to be the what women say is the reason they don't want to try it. It's not my opinion on the matter
    So which one is it???

Some ladies, who believe that it's uncomfortable, wish to try it out on the guy so the guy can see if he can take this assumend uncomfortableness. I'm just saying, if said ladies wish to make me uncomfortable, there are other ways - such that I could give them pleasure which they don't get with the dildo.

I have no opinion on the comfortability because I've never had a chance to try it (I'd rather try it with a partner).

My bf and I attempted it once, but we started with a finger....I didn't like the finger so we didn't go any further. Hey, at least we tried.....

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This really has been done over and over on here...

As a woman, I used to be totally against it, then i got drunk with my bf and agreed to give it a go (lol). I actually really enjoyed it. Its not something i would do regularly...we have done it a handful of times, funnily enough, all of those times we were both very drunk!!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

My girlfriend like it. Me too.

What do i think of it?

It's tight.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Normally I'm not curious about it, but with the right person I am. I would certainly respect their sense of adventure and feel closer to them more for sharing something new with me.

So... ride the Hershey highway!!
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tried a finger, didn't feel very good at best. Iunno but taking a big shit hurts, so I'm thinking taking a big dick would also hurt. I'm down for pain I'm not down for potential ripage.

I've had very enjoyable anal sex with guys that have taken the time to turn me on with ample amounts of foreplay. Feeling is right when he says that women do actually obtain physical pleasure from anal sex. The intense feeling of anal stimulation combined with an clitoral orgasm is an intense full body experience. It's the whole reason I bought anal toys. Anal sex is not simply something a woman allows her man to do to her. It, like any sexual experience, is a shared experience.

Most guys try to speed through the experience though simply to say that they were able to coerce their SOs into having anal sex. Those guys will be lucky if they ever get a girl to think about anal sex again. You have to go very slowly and use tons of lube. You have to be attentive and listen to your girlfriend's cues. If you're hurting her or making her uncomfortable, you stop moving immediately and wait for her body to adjust. Just like a virgin's vagina will be accustomed to accepting a penis, so will a person's anus. In most cases it takes more time and a lot more care since the anus doesn't come with its own natural lubricant and is much tighter and less stretchy than the vagina.
    Last edited by lahnnabell; 27-07-11 at 06:18 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast