+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the nice girls who don't mind being friends with benefits?

It's all about the sex.....so not really

Friendship isn't only about sex.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i haven't read any of the first 10 pages but it's much easier to get a woman to be a FWB then a girl.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Women are even nicer and easier, when I have enough money. Sometimes, I am not sure why some men claim they like a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    Sorry for not subscribing to your line of reasoning. How many women are comfortable with honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings? Would any guy be able to get sex from most women simply by being honest and asking for some sex? Consider that a nice (and mostly honest) guy can achieve that goal, when he has enough money.

Rewarding lies with sex is also a form of dishonesty.
    All I am saying is that if all a man wants from a woman is a physical relationship he needs to make that clear from the start. It is not fair to the woman involved if she actually believes the guy likes her. if a woman won't have sex with you because you were honest with her then it is for the best...for her anyway. It sucks to find out that I meant nothing to someone who was intimate with for a few months. I mean I got over it...but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i haven't read any of the first 10 pages but it's much easier to get a woman to be a FWB then a girl.
    Interesting When does a girl become a woman?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Interesting When does a girl become a woman?
    when she hits 30
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    when she hits 30
    A few years a go I would have disagreed. Since I recently turned 31 I think you've hit the nail on the head. (and I'm not personally saying that before 30 you have no maturity, but when you turn 30 there is a 'click')
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Nice, I'll probably get to meet a 30 year old woman next week for the second time. I wonder if I get lucky...

Sorry for not subscribing to your line of reasoning. How many women are comfortable with honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings? Would any guy be able to get sex from most women simply by being honest and asking for some sex? Consider that a nice (and mostly honest) guy can achieve that goal, when he has enough money.

Rewarding lies with sex is also a form of dishonesty.
    So you are saying that the guy has a right to lie otherwise he won't get what he wants? And that if a guy lies to get sex and she falls for it she is also lying? Wow. THIS is why you can't find a friend with benefits. Are you even able to find a friend.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did I mention that I am PayPal friendly;
    Meaning you're willing to pay for my advice? Okay, Im game.

In my opinion, girl friends with benefits may actually like me and be compatible with me enough to want a friendship, regardless of what else we are doing.
    Ctr you lovely troll, these others are hung up on semantics. Did I mention I started with boyfriend ---> BF w/benefits ---> husband w/benefits? I think there was friendship thrown in to that mix someplace. So, your model isn't a new one.

This was before PayPal, mind. I think if I had to do it over, I might run the whole process from a more entrepreneurial approach. In other words, just set your price point and stick to it. Remember you get what you pay for tho.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    All I am saying is that if all a man wants from a woman is a physical relationship he needs to make that clear from the start.

It is not fair to the woman involved if she actually believes the guy likes her. if a woman won't have sex with you because you were honest with her then it is for the best...for her anyway. It sucks to find out that I meant nothing to someone who was intimate with for a few months. I mean I got over it...but still.
    What if a guy would like to be upfront about a physical relationship but may get the impression that she is the type that prefers a guy lie to her for sex and would say no to any attempt at honesty and sincerity? In my opinion, women could be better friends with benefits in order to not have to complain about some issues.

What do you think of an "option" or first dibs on a relationship, if she can get her girl friends to use him for sex until he clamors for a relationship? This could even be considered a good outlet for women with much higher sex drives than most men.

What if a guy would like to be upfront about a physical relationship but may get the impression that she is the type that prefers a guy lie to her for sex and would say no to any attempt at honesty and sincerity? In my opinion, women could be better friends with benefits in order to not have to complain about some issues.

What do you think of an "option" or first dibs on a relationship, if she can get her girl friends to use him for sex until he clamors for a relationship? This could even be considered a good outlet for women with much higher sex drives than most men.
    If a woman wants a man to lie to her in order to get sex...well then that is messed up. If both people involved are not for just a physical relationship then it should not be happening. No one wants to feel used. The guy told me that he didn't use me, that we used each other. He is messed though because I told him that I was just some girl to him and that he actually meant something to me. He was just looking for some ass with a girl, I was looking for something meaningful with him.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    So you are saying that the guy has a right to lie otherwise he won't get what he wants? And that if a guy lies to get sex and she falls for it she is also lying? Wow. THIS is why you can't find a friend with benefits. Are you even able to find a friend.
    I am not saying that lying is right or wrong in this scenario, but stating that it is usually easier to lie to women to get rewarded with sex, than it is to be honest with women to get rewarded with sex; unless the guy has enough money.

I believe that men and women can be friends, but that it would be much easier by solving for official poverty first.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    If a woman wants a man to lie to her in order to get sex...well then that is messed up. If both people involved are not for just a physical relationship then it should not be happening. No one wants to feel used. The guy told me that he didn't use me, that we used each other. He is messed though because I told him that I was just some girl to him and that he actually meant something to me. He was just looking for some ass with a girl, I was looking for something meaningful with him.
    You chicks are always more meaningful to us guys, when we are doing without you because we didn't have enough money and the free ones weren't up to the challenge.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast